S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are so awesome, I actually shed some tears. I felt a flood of nostalgia when I opened up the Red Ranger. Incredible sculpting with fantastic articulation. I'm buying another set just to keep mint.

Good review man, camera is a little out of focus but no biggie, Im loving my Green ranger more and more everyday, cant wait to get the white

Yeah thanks my camera doesn't auto focus when its in video for some reason.... Sorry if I sound DEAD, I'm trying to get better with my reviews.

These are so awesome, I actually shed some tears. I felt a flood of nostalgia when I opened up the Red Ranger. Incredible sculpting with fantastic articulation. I'm buying another set just to keep mint.

Just got mine today the green and red ranger!!! I knew the rangers came from Japan, but I thought the MMPR were the american version, I did some research I guess and found out they actually had their version of these, and these figures were based on them lol. They are super detailed and pretty much the Rangers I wanted to have when I was kid.

I got the Legacy Megazord and the Chogokin Megazord, this and Sailor moon will keep me busy for a while. With the White Ranger coming in October and the pink, yellow, blue and black it will be boss!!! I saw a pic of the Yellow ranger and noticed that it looks like the male version and not the female version so we will see!

The US will get the female version and Japan will get the male version.

Well, got bit by the Power Ranger/Sentai bug as of late. I've got so much catching up to do:impatient::gah:

Finally making good use of my Netflix & Hulu accounts!

Here's my Comic Con Power Ranger haul:
PRHAUL.JPG

Picked both of these up at the Bluefin booth:
Jetman1.JPG
Jetman3.JPG
Jetman4.JPG
Jetman5.JPG
Jetman6.JPG
Jetman2.JPG

Wanted to post this here since it is Ranger related... Went to the SpaceCityCon in Houston this past weekend to meet some of the past Rangers. They were all super cool, but the coolest of them all are the two gents at the end of the video that helped make my wife's weekend! I can't thank them enough and they were so, so awesome in person....

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3SiC8Q7pFY&feature=c4-overview&list=UU47k0iAjx1IRwrOe5-HWojQ[/ame]

Holy crap!!! That is freaking awesome, dude.

Is your wife a big Power Rangers fan because that would be something I'd cherish! (Even if she's not, you being a Power Ranger fan makes it awesome!) Very cool of those guy. VERY cool. Congrats, man! :rock :rock :rock

Holy crap!!! That is freaking awesome, dude.

Is your wife a big Power Rangers fan because that would be something I'd cherish! (Even if she's not, you being a Power Ranger fan makes it awesome!) Very cool of those guy. VERY cool. Congrats, man! :rock :rock :rock

Thanks man, actually she has been watching Power Rangers with me over the past several months... I had gotten the big, collected volume from Time Life and we've been having a marathon so she did indeed get a kick out of it! They were just so awesome in person, totally cracking everyone up...

not a fan of the prices but im sure I would have loved to have them when I was a kid. the Green Ranger was always my favorite, still is! lol!

Got my SDCC stands today, so here is my contribution! Love these figures. Hope to collect the whole team. Really hoping for Zeo Gold once MMPR is done!

20130730_152712.jpg

20130730_162610.jpg

20130806_144235.jpg

Back