S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are show accurate. The collar and belt are interchangeable with the plain white ones. The Japanese version of the red and green ranger just have those two extra accessories.

They are show accurate. The collar and belt are interchangeable with the plain white ones. The Japanese version of the red and green ranger just have those two extra accessories.

Oh, so they can be reverted to the normal version? Never really saw em with the US flag neck and belt back inn the 90s.

1366454318952_zps1b1203ad.jpg

really.. i didnt even know that. shows how much i've been paying attention. if i do pre-order her than i mines well get all of them lol. thansk for the heads up!

No problem. White Ranger is also a Web Exclusive in Japan. So Far Red & Green are regular releases. I'm not sure how the others will be handled going forward. I think someone said Blue, Black, and Yellow are going to be normal releases in Japan but I can't remember.

No. Bluefin Tamashii is importing the entire line, Red, Green, Pink, White, and Armor Red have been up for preorder for awhile now. Pink, White, & Armor Red are web exclusives in Japan. White has Akibaranger parts in Japan, but not in America.

really.. i didnt even know that. shows how much i've been paying attention. if i do pre-order her than i mines well get all of them lol. thansk for the heads up!

yeah i wasnt too sure either but i went ahead and order her and get the rest too and just have the akibarangers posing in the middle of the team

for now this will do (sorry for the lack of posing, will do an update)

k8p4Refl.jpg

No. Bluefin Tamashii is importing the entire line, Red, Green, Pink, White, and Armor Red have been up for preorder for awhile now. Pink, White, & Armor Red are web exclusives in Japan. White has Akibaranger parts in Japan, but not in America.

it sucks to be a "unofficial" sentai fan :(

Yeah, I wanted to pick up the Japanese release of White Ranger too for the Akibaranger part, but at the extra cost I just said nah. Not worth it for me when I won't display him like that 100% of the time.

hmm... i might just get all but i wont be geting the regular red ranger since i pre-ordered the red armor. but my disorder will bug me that i dont have all figures lol.. damn this curse.

Figures have come so far. This guy is awesome.

5EB87C02-F8F6-4DC4-B9FE-D29501F0C03C-1992-00000195A6F37F20_zps8476e8bf.jpg

White, Pink and Blue here we come!

:yess:

Nice!!! wow I did not know that the US flag neck and belt were exclusives to the Asia market!!! I got mine from HK and they come with it, but I was curious to know if anyone can take a picture of their US release box? Thanks!

This past weekend I went o a Flea Market and walked around to find a couple of used toy stores. What is interesting is that they had a whole bunch of used power rangers toys, figures, zords, you name it I might look into this and see whats up thanks for the reminder after looking at that green ranger classic figure!

Back