S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well im glad netflix has a bunch of power rangers stuff on it, its really tough to watch nowadays lol but Id love Figuarts to get into the lost galaxies and time force stuff, magna defender and quantum ranger were awesome

I've been watching the history of the power rangers videos lately. Pretty good stuff.

Got lucky and found the Legacy Megazord and the Power Morpher at my local TRU today, so maybe they are restocking all over. The Power Morpher is an awesome collectible, there is some real weight to it.

Yeah the morpher is worth picking up for sure... I will eventually pick up two more to customize, but for now I just have the One...

1040482_10151675594174346_928966856_o.jpg

1040160_10151675594249346_473732534_o.jpg

1048586_10151675594224346_2021245477_o.jpg

Got lucky and found the Legacy Megazord and the Power Morpher at my local TRU today, so maybe they are restocking all over. The Power Morpher is an awesome collectible, there is some real weight to it.

So worth it. Glad you got a hold of some. :rock I've got mine up on display.

Here's a few pics:

The Morpher still blows me away. Like you said, lots of heft and great quality. I really like the Legacy Megazord, but I have the 2010 release as well, so it didn't have that 'wow' factor like the Morpher did.

Yeah the morpher is worth picking up for sure... I will eventually pick up two more to customize, but for now I just have the One...

Nice custom! :rock

Damn you guys, I was just planning on getting the Figuarts Green Ranger and his morpher, but I'm all in now and just ordered the Legacy Morpher from TRU.com, so I hope it's as awesome as everyone is saying.

Damn you guys, I was just planning on getting the Figuarts Green Ranger and his morpher, but I'm all in now and just ordered the Legacy Morpher from TRU.com, so I hope it's as awesome as everyone is saying.

The Morpher is WELL worth the price! You definitely won't be disappointed. I called I can't tell you how many TRUs and drove almost 2 hours to find one, months back during the soft release. And despite all of the hassle, I still had a huge grin on my face. :lol

Post your thoughts when it arrives!

Will do, guys. I'm so excited for this. I was a big PR fan until around 2009 when I thought I could leave collecting that stuff behind, but I guess it's been 4 years and I'm due for the "cycle" to come back :lol

Will do, guys. I'm so excited for this. I was a big PR fan until around 2009 when I thought I could leave collecting that stuff behind, but I guess it's been 4 years and I'm due for the "cycle" to come back :lol

I followed all of the U.S. releases pretty closely, up and through S.P.D. After that, I lost interest. I remember seeing previews for Mystic Force, and chalk it up to being unimpressed or just plain ol' 'growing up,' but I fell out of the loop.

But yeah, when all of the 20th anniversary rumors and collectibles started hitting the market, I got sucked back in. :lol

Some more action poses showing off the the natural articulation and details that Figuarts put into this! :clap

Finally I have a green ranger figure that can really pull off a more screen accurate version of the legendary double kick toe tap move that is classic in ranger history!

I'm seriously thinking about getting one of these!

How tall are these?

Would someone mind posting a pic next to a 1/6 figure? Please & thank you

I'm seriously thinking about getting one of these!

How tall are these?

Would someone mind posting a pic next to a 1/6 figure? Please & thank you

Here you go, probably the best examples of 6 inch collectible figure companies that our very popular among collectors today:lecture
Left to Right

S.H. Figuarts (Green Ranger, Iron Man) Marvel Legends (IM) Neca (JD Dutch) and Play Arts Kai ( Kratos)

Sure the Green Ranger is the smallest, but it makes up in detail and posablity!

Last edited:
Back