S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not exactly Power Rangers, but Super Sentai. Is anyone watching Kyoryuger? I've been following it, though I have to catch up. I saw the PO for Kyored this morning and grabbed him. I love Dinosaur Sentai.

Here you go, probably the best examples of 1/6 collectible figure companies that our very popular among collectors today:lecture
Left to Right

S.H. Figuarts (Green Ranger, Iron Man) Marvel Legends (IM) Neca (JD Dutch) and Play Arts Kai ( Kratos)

Sure the Green Ranger is the smallest, but it makes up in detail and posablity!

I was gonna point out the derp, but someone beat me to it.

I figured some of you guys here may know the answer to this - but what are those roughly 1/6 power ranger helmets (head only on a stand) called? they also do kamen rider and gundam ones. Quite good detail

I figured some of you guys here may know the answer to this - but what are those roughly 1/6 power ranger helmets (head only on a stand) called? they also do kamen rider and gundam ones. Quite good detail

I'm pretty sure they are just called The Sentai Mask Collection. Somebody on one of the ranger forums tried making them into 1/6 scale figures, but the helmets are slightly too big and it ended up looking like a bobble head. Still great looking helmets though.

Can't wait to get Green Ranger, isn't that much longer now.

You won't be disappointed, if you are a fan of Zyuranger, MMPR, or any sentai series in general or you collect 6 inch figures and you love Figuarts, then this is the collectible for you.

The poses you can make with him alone is worth it! :lecture :yess:

How many ranger figures can pull off this tippy toe move..Genius!

Last edited:
That looks ****ing awesome dude! The subtle sheen paint job is spot on with the source material. I was a MMPR kid so I'm definitely getting the entire line.

I started watching SPD on netflix last night, then bounced back to MMPR, the nostalgia almost killed me, :lol

I think im gunnna build the figuarts SPD team now too

I went back to MMPR the other night and watched the five part Green Ranger introduction. To be honest, it's not as bad as I thought it would be. It's more like a typical quirky 90s show than the extremely cheesy later seasons and series.

I went back to MMPR the other night and watched the five part Green Ranger introduction. To be honest, it's not as bad as I thought it would be. It's more like a typical quirky 90s show than the extremely cheesy later seasons and series.

The Green with Evil mini series was done pretty well for what it's worth, but if you YouTube the original Burai sentai Zyuranger storyline ..now that's what you call an intense story arc!

Especially when Burai actually dies!:lecture

The Green with Evil mini series was done pretty well for what it's worth, but if you YouTube the original Burai sentai Zyuranger storyline ..now that's what you call an intense story arc!

I think AbareKiller and everything he done in Abaranger down to how he dies is the best "extra ranger" they have ever done in Sentai. Especially because he never joines the team, isnt under a spell to be a bad guy but is just a legit psychopath. Its a shame how nothing at all was carried over in Dino Thunder other than the suit.

32345.jpg

I think AbareKiller and everything he done in Abaranger down to how he dies is the best "5th ranger" they have ever done in Sentai. Its a shame how nothing at all was carried over in Dino Thunder other than the suit.

32345.jpg

I guess you mean "extra ranger"? I heard Jetman Blacks death was pretty emotional.

I love the original Zyuranger show. It's just intense. The Green with Evil arc is probably the best part of MMPR really. You can tell right off the bat that the franchise had found it's star in Tommy.

They should've included the silly American shield in the US release:lol

Ugh oh gosh no. lol. It's such a terrible shield. I'm having a hard time not picking up the Japanese release of Dragon & Tyranno. I want the figures now, but I want to support the US release & don't care for Akibaranger option parts. If the US release had that silly America shield it would have been no contest. lol.

I guess you mean "extra ranger"?
Originally i typed 6th, then 5th as he was the 5th but then that didnt make sense as most other teams have 5 as standard. I edited while you were quoting -_-

Jet Black wasnt anything special to me. Didnt really dig the series. All though alot of people do. But they did show testicular fortitude by doing it.

I guess you mean "extra ranger"? I heard Jetman Blacks death was pretty emotional.

It was very sad. He does a good deed for a person, after being a bad boy throughout the series, even reasons with the punk and then the punk just stabs him hard anyway and runs away.

Nobody knows he was dying slowly, even at the Jetman Red's wedding. He didn't want anyone to know. So he died as his friend and one time companion got married. And he was just remembering the highlights of his run as Jetman Black until he finally dies on the bench, before smiling at his long time friend.

It was very sad. He does a good deed for a person, after being a bad boy throughout the series, even reasons with the punk and then the punk just stabs him hard anyway and runs away.

Nobody knows he was dying slowly, even at the Jetman Red's wedding. He didn't want anyone to know. So he died as his friend and one time companion got married. And he was just remembering the highlights of his run as Jetman Black until he finally dies on the bench, before smiling at his long time friend.

I actually watched that clip after watching his episode in GoKaiger and it became my most favorite episode of that series.

Back