S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still need to go back and catch up on Super Sentai. I've only watched Zyuranger and have been trying to follow Kyoryuger.

I don't know about the Kyoryuger, but a youtuber named SentaiFan097 who's got the entire series of Zyuranger uncut, sub titled and decent quality. He's got Dairanger, Kaku and Jetman as well as others which are completely hard to find the entire run of full episodes of these particular series on YouTube.

Another Rangerman has a great selection of older sentai series as well.

I don't know about the Kyoryuger, but a youtuber named SentaiFan097 who's got the entire series of Zyuranger uncut, sub titled and decent quality. He's got Dairanger, Kaku and Jetman as well as others which are completely hard to find the entire run of full episodes of these particular series on YouTube.

Another Rangerman has a great selection of older sentai series as well.

Awesome, thanks guyver1! I appreciate! Looks like I have a late night ahead of me now, lol.

Awesome, thanks guyver1! I appreciate! Looks like I have a late night ahead of me now, lol.

Happy Watching!
Remember just look for this cast and you're good! :lol
4185BB20-8F3A-4AC1-A818-9E6DF4A66529-3577-000000DFD44BB9ED.jpg

Yes Yellow is a boy! :lol

See no Zordon either!
0357B46E-2B64-4082-B28B-75BBB626E381-3577-000000E103F3C1E0.jpg

But there is death
B0A67429-8F53-4C42-B652-46AE5DF9871A-3577-000000E309E6FCFB.jpg

I went back to MMPR the other night and watched the five part Green Ranger introduction. To be honest, it's not as bad as I thought it would be. It's more like a typical quirky 90s show than the extremely cheesy later seasons and series.

I downloaded quite a few episodes through iTunes a while back. Some held up pretty well. Others not so much. :lol

My favorite scenes are still the Megazord sequences, especially when the Thunderzords came along. Love those zords (probably my favorite out of all of the series.)

I downloaded quite a few episodes through iTunes a while back. Some held up pretty well. Others not so much. :lol

My favorite scenes are still the Megazord sequences, especially when the Thunderzords came along. Love those zords (probably my favorite out of all of the series.)

Yeah, exactly. Some are better than others. It's like someone tried to combine Save by The Bell, Zyuranger, and Ghost Busters together. It's really strange to watch sometimes, but nostalgia is a great pair of rose tinted glasses, lol. I can't even watch the later seasons and other series. I loved that stuff as a kid, including Beetle Borgs, but shew.. it's better left in the pasts. :rotfl

Yeah, exactly. Some are better than others. It's like someone tried to combine Save by The Bell, Zyuranger, and Ghost Busters together. It's really strange to watch sometimes, but nostalgia is a great pair of rose tinted glasses, lol. I can't even watch the later seasons and other series. I loved that stuff as a kid, including Beetle Borgs, but shew.. it's better left in the pasts. :rotfl

I know what you mean, love how Netflix has all the ranger series, Beetleborgs, VR troopers, etc

Power Rangers Lost Galaxy was a great series:clap

Ain't that the truth!!! Some of the more cringe worthy moments that I can remember off the top of head were when Billy and crew were driving in his flying VW Beetle car.

It actually does remind me a bit of Saved By the Bell, in terms of acting, now that you mention it.

But man, I used to love this show back in the day. I'm thankful that I can revisit it, but I've got to limit myself, so that I don't ruin some of the memories.

All in all, there are moments when I feel like jumping off the couch, doing a flying kick with my MMPR morpher.

IT'S MORPHIN' TIME!!! :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

I know what you mean, love how Netflix has all the ranger series, Beetleborgs, VR troopers, etc

I might go back and watch Lost Galaxy. Of all of the MMPR I watched as a kid the early MMPR, In Space, and Lost Galaxy were the ones I latched onto the most. The rest are a blur, and I'm pretty sure I didn't watch much after that. What has stuck with me was the designs from the shows, which got me into Super Sentai which I love.

Lost Galaxy was excellent (from what I remember as a kid.) That was the last time we saw Zordon too, wasn't it? I remember his cryotube thing getting destroyed, during that run.

Ain't that the truth!!! Some of the more cringe worthy moments that I can remember off the top of head were when Billy and crew were driving in his flying VW Beetle car.

It actually does remind me a bit of Saved By the Bell, in terms of acting, now that you mention it.

But man, I used to love this show back in the day. I'm thankful that I can revisit it, but I've got to limit myself, so that I don't ruin some of the memories.

All in all, there are moments when I feel like jumping off the couch, doing a flying kick with my MMPR morpher.

IT'S MORPHIN' TIME!!! :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Definitely! Haha yeah, that VW Beetle thing.. what were they thinking? LOL.

Yeah, I think one reason the early seasons are good is because they didn't really know what to do with a show like that and the material. Eventually they established more of a system, but before it seemed a bit more like "do whatever you can to make it work around all of this Japanese footage". lol.

Yeah, when I was watching it the other night it reminded me of how much I loved it as a kid. I definitely went "It's morphin' time" more than once! lol. It's so cool to finally get figures like this. I remember getting the Red Ranger from my parents when they had gotten home from a trip out of town. Which of course led to trying to get other figures, which was spotty so I valued the Red Ranger for a long time, lol. Thank you Bandai Japan for finally giving us the figures we wanted as kids. :hi5:

Definitely! Haha yeah, that VW Beetle thing.. what were they thinking? LOL.

Yeah, I think one reason the early seasons are good is because they didn't really know what to do with a show like that and the material. Eventually they established more of a system, but before it seemed a bit more like "do whatever you can to make it work around all of this Japanese footage". lol.

Yeah, when I was watching it the other night it reminded me of how much I loved it as a kid. I definitely went "It's morphin' time" more than once! lol. It's so cool to finally get figures like this. I remember getting the Red Ranger from my parents when they had gotten home from a trip out of town. Which of course led to trying to get other figures, which was spotty so I valued the Red Ranger for a long time, lol. Thank you Bandai Japan for finally giving us the figures we wanted as kids. :hi5:

It was so fresh for the times. (There was nothing else on TV like it, from what I could remember.) They really had an awesome thing going, especially in the beginning. Heck, I remember collecting as much as could. I even remember what I think were Pogs (anyone remember those??) inside of McDonald's Happy Meals. I'd get my parents to buy me so many of those things to collect them all, and I STILL never got them all. :lol

I'm really thankful for all of the figures as well. Growing up, I think I only had the MMPR Megazord. I remember some of the figures that friends had, but I think I only ever got the Megazord. That's partially why I'm chomping at the bit for Bandai to release another Dragonzord. :(

Honestly, I don't have any of the FiguArts on PO, but will I probably cave in and buy/ask for one in the future? Yeah. :lol

Lost Galaxy was excellent (from what I remember as a kid.) That was the last time we saw Zordon too, wasn't it? I remember his cryotube thing getting destroyed, during that run.

Yup, and Rita, Zedd and the villainess Demona or whatever she was called in Turbo.

I'm pretty sure that was the one were Zedd, Rita turned human and Demona became a queen again, maybe that was mystic force, have to see the series again.

Yeah, it was perfect timing. I was watching a lot of Japanese cartoons around that time. I think it was around the same time. Dragon Ball, Robotech, Voltron, and Ronin Warriors. Whenever that was, close enough, lol. It was perfect, I remember being into MMPR for awhile, at least through the movies.

I think the only megazord I had was the blue round spaceship... I think that was Lost in Space? I can't remember.

I'm buying everything S.H. Figuarts MMPR, zords, figures, villains, whatever Bandai Japan does (it's tough not buying doubles of Tyranno & Dragon). Figuarts.. it's an addiction, and it's easier to feed than Hot Toys that's for sure. lol.

It was so fresh for the times. (There was nothing else on TV like it, from what I could remember.) They really had an awesome thing going, especially in the beginning. Heck, I remember collecting as much as could. I even remember what I think were Pogs (anyone remember those??) inside of McDonald's Happy Meals. I'd get my parents to buy me so many of those things to collect them all, and I STILL never got them all. :lol

I'm really thankful for all of the figures as well. Growing up, I think I only had the MMPR Megazord. I remember some of the figures that friends had, but I think I only ever got the Megazord. That's partially why I'm chomping at the bit for Bandai to release another Dragonzord. :(

Honestly, I don't have any of the FiguArts on PO, but will I probably cave in and buy/ask for one in the future? Yeah. :lol

I remember when MMPR came out they couldn't keep the 9' figures on the shelves and remember TRU had a waiting list you had to be on.
I remember reading in the newspaper (pre Internet) that people were getting power ranger toys stolen from their cars that following Christmas the year MMPR came out.

And those same figures went on clearance years later.:lol

Yup, and Rita, Zedd and the villainess Demona or whatever she was called in Turbo.

I'm pretty sure that was the one were Zedd, Rita turned human and Demona became a queen again, maybe that was mystic force, have to see the series again.

It's times like these that I want to revisit EVERY episode. :lol I can't help but feel I missed so much, either through loss of memory or just missing an episode here or there.

I remember being shocked when Zordon was destroyed. I was definitely a little sad.

It's times like these that I want to revisit EVERY episode. :lol I can't help but feel I missed so much, either through loss of memory or just missing an episode here or there.

I remember being shocked when Zordon was destroyed. I was definitely a little sad.

You got Netflix, probably the best way to watch every Saban made series at this point, i recommend, the quality is really good too.

Yeah, it was perfect timing. I was watching a lot of Japanese cartoons around that time. I think it was around the same time. Dragon Ball, Robotech, Voltron, and Ronin Warriors. Whenever that was, close enough, lol. It was perfect, I remember being into MMPR for awhile, at least through the movies.

I think the only megazord I had was the blue round spaceship... I think that was Lost in Space? I can't remember.

I'm buying everything S.H. Figuarts MMPR, zords, figures, villains, whatever Bandai Japan does (it's tough not buying doubles of Tyranno & Dragon). Figuarts.. it's an addiction, and it's easier to feed than Hot Toys that's for sure. lol.

Me too, it's also funny that the mega Zord in the Zyuranger series had a personality and spoke. It was a god of some shorts:lol

Back