S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Individuly numbered.
Limited edition of 1000 pieces. Expect them to all sell out at the con, and to be scalped for retarded money after.

Legacy_Morpher.jpg

details here
https://thefwoosh.com/2013/06/sdcc-2013-bandais-exclusive-power-rangers-legacy-power-morpher

it sounds like there will be a mass release later, without the 24k gold plating. Likely IF they do a mass release, it will be Vac metal.

Looks great, but I would've liked to see Bandai do a Figuarts exclusive as well for Comic con.

How about a Metallic ranger :dunno

Anyway my green ranger should arrive next week, can't wait to snap pics!

Well..I would have loved to have gotten that, but like it was said before this will be crazy prices on ebay etc.. It is pretty cool though!

Anyone that is going to SDCC and wants to pick one up, il make it worth your while.

Id like " Metallic " Zyu/MMPR figures to be the norm. I know Metallic armor came in Season 3 but i think the figures that are " metallic " look more like they regular outfits do on screen. The standard figures look like a flat paint, but in motion on the show and specially in the sentai footage they had a shine. Id like the original 7 MMPR in " metallic " paint

Did you ever pick up the latest Legacy Morpher release? I'm really impressed with it.

I'm definitely excited for this.
Yea, got it on the desk next to me right now. Its a pretty awesome release. Still can't believe I finally have a morpher after wanting one for almost 20 years.

But as cool as it is, the green ranger was always my favorite.

Yea, got it on the desk next to me right now. Its a pretty awesome release. Still can't believe I finally have a morpher after wanting one for almost 20 years.

But as cool as it is, the green ranger was always my favorite.

:rock :rock :rock

That's awesome! I've got mine on a book shelf at home. I'm in the same boat. Never had the original release as a kid, so this was a dream come true. I was really impressed with it.

I was more of a Red Ranger fan, but the Green Ranger grew on me and by the time the White Ranger came around, I was all :panic:.

Not sure if you heard (and honestly I don't remember from the last page) but there's also an SDCC exclusive Green Ranger figure with MMPR 'tribal' coin that will supposedly fit the Morpher as well. Not as awesome as the all-out SDCC Ex. Morpher, IMO, but still pretty awesome, nonetheless.

Good times! :clap

I agree. With it being 24K, this will easily be sold later as regular die-cast like the regular version. On top of Bandai knowing the popularity of this. Theres no need to worry...unless you want the 24k, that is.

No know price yet... But I really do hope we get a normal non 24k Version...

I agree. With it being 24K, this will easily be sold later as regular die-cast like the regular version. On top of Bandai knowing the popularity of this. Theres no need to worry...unless you want the 24k, that is.

That I do!!!!! :lecture :lol

If anyone is going to SDCC and able to pick one up for a fellow boardie, PM me.

Back