S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
who are the US retailers?

Amazon
image anime
BigBadToystore

There are others, But I forget. The Amercian importer, Bluefin, has also been doing a great deal of work in getting certian characters made as well. Bandai/Tamashi is refering to them as less of an importer and more of a buisness and marketing partner with how involved they have gotten.

They're also the driving force behind the Megaman D-arts and Dragonball Figurarts lines as well.

I think You can check out their facebook page and find a list of retailers from there.

https://www.facebook.com/Tamashii.USA?fref=ts

Relax, I'm gonna buy the US releases as well and keep them boxed.

Your Honor has been restored ! :D

Based on this...

..I certainly hope we get a female yellow ranger first; with the male being the variant.

The More that i think about it, More likely than not, I'm expecting a simutanious release of female in the states, and male in japan.

With the Yellow male later released stateside as a SDCC figure.

Bandai really hit it out of the park with this figure. But that's not much of a surprise since all of their Sentai Figuarts have been pretty awesome. I would have killed to have this as a kid. Can't wait for Red next month.

Nice, the colors look awesome. Did his head come out a bit different in production? It seems a bit rounder, maybe a little wider? Not a big deal overall, just seemed perfect on the prototype. Could just be the angles.. anyway, I really can't wait to get him in hand. I hope Amazon isn't really sticking with an August release, might have to go with BBTS.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQTI_BDSvGg[/ame]

9139301364_2ccc685132_o.jpg

9137382875_67edc80b58_o.jpg

Thanks for the review TJ Duckett! I can't wait to get mine!!

Just saw this in the rangerboard forum (thanks to Tommy user) and I think it's awesome how well fit with the old auto-morphin heads!

pvAEzcq.jpg

ZNN6fgP.jpg

Words cannot explain how awesome this guy is. You may think you know, but until you have it in your hands you don't know. After years of being abused by Mattycollector it feels really good to anticipate a toy for months and have it not only live up to your expectations, but exceed them. Thanks to Mattel (and other companies to a lesser extent) I was getting to a point where I felt my toy collecting had become an unhealthy addiction because it was filling me with nothing but disappointment and frustration and self loathing. But I look at this guy and I feel nothing but joy. Thanks Tamashii, you're doing it right.

That's how I feel everytime I get a Bandai Japan figure SpringLoaded. I agree about Mattel (and imo Hasbro as well). I'm tired of companies that pretend collectors don't matter, or refuse to address their problems and push them onto their buyers. Bandai isn't perfect, but I'm very always extremely impressed and happy with their products when I get them. I can't wait to get the Dragon Ranger, what an awesome looking figure. :)

omg, yay! I can finally buy on amazon.ca for cheaper prices and shipping! Thanks Tamashii!

Back