S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any comparison pics to the SL version that came out a few years ago?

you mean with this buffed and ugly joints green ranger?

greenFront.jpg

The Gold morpher is a grail piece, its a shame the normal morpher is scalped out the *** i dont even want to know what these will be sold for.

What?!?!? NEED!!!!

Dude, post that link!!!!!! Need to buy this!!!

Anyone going that could possibly pick me up one? I'd make it worth your time.

The Gold morpher is a grail piece, its a shame the normal morpher is scalped out the *** i dont even want to know what these will be sold for.

Does Bandai put up their SDCC stuff up for sale on their website like Hasbro?

Nope. I need to find a middle man.

Individuly numbered.
Limited edition of 1000 pieces. Expect them to all sell out at the con, and to be scalped for retarded money after.

Legacy_Morpher.jpg

details here
https://thefwoosh.com/2013/06/sdcc-2013-bandais-exclusive-power-rangers-legacy-power-morpher

it sounds like there will be a mass release later, without the 24k gold plating. Likely IF they do a mass release, it will be Vac metal.

Individuly numbered.
Limited edition of 1000 pieces. Expect them to all sell out at the con, and to be scalped for retarded money after.

Legacy_Morpher.jpg

details here
https://thefwoosh.com/2013/06/sdcc-2013-bandais-exclusive-power-rangers-legacy-power-morpher

it sounds like there will be a mass release later, without the 24k gold plating. Likely IF they do a mass release, it will be Vac metal.

Grrr this pisses me off so much, why just at comic con... I really do hope they make an normal Gold One... I mean granted I have an customized Gold one, but still... It would be nice to have an Official One..

Reading between the lines of their press release.

" Be among the first to own the green ranger gold morpher."

It's the "be among the first" that leads me to that speculation.

Not confirmed, it just sounds like it will be.

Reading between the lines of their press release.

" Be among the first to own the green ranger gold morpher."

It's the "be among the first" that leads me to that speculation.

Not confirmed, it just sounds like it will be.

I really hope so... That Boxart is just DAMN SEXY..

Back