S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why would they make him before Black, Yellow, and Blue? I want to complete the team, THEN they can move on to variations.

We've already seen that the helmets and individual weapons for the other MMPR's exist, so why would they need to delay the release of the rest of the team? Two Red MMPR's in the span of 4 months is a bit much. This is the kind of figure you release at the end of the line to milk it, not before half of the time.

They are made. Just not officially announced I suppose.
PowerRangers.jpg

Yeah I agree.... I was hoping black would be next atleast... So Far July,August,October,November is tied up with MMPR... So our only chance for Black is Sept...

easy pass for me; guess that's what bluefin meant by the armor hint in their recent twitter QnA

I will still get it, but was hoping for the others before we got into variations...

Don't know why they don't release the others considering that they are essentially all repaints except for pink with her skirt and boobs. Really the only thing that needs to be resculpted are their individual helmets and weapons.

Yes it did.

"Zordon came up with a way to defeat Rita from obtaining the Green Ranger's powers, only if he gave his coin to one of the Rangers with a strong link to the Morphing Grid. Tommy passed his coin onto Jason. Jason felt the power surge through his body, and the Dragon Shield and Dragon Dagger transferred to him. He was unable to help Tommy from losing his powers, but he would take good care of them and the Dragonzord."

Red_Ranger_with_Dragon_Dagger_Shield.jpg

images

I'll be getting it also, would be much easier if the shield was removable from the green so that u can always swap it back and forth. Oh well wishful thinking

Hmm, I want it, but I don't at the same time. It's more than I need.. but to be honest, if they did the armored Black Ranger as well, wouldn't that be an awesome display? Red, Black, and Green Armored? Then I would need an unarmored Green Ranger. lol.

Not too high since it was only one episode... But lets get Black,Blue, and Yellow before we get any other Variations...
Well, they have included the "usa" necks and belts with Red and green and that was from the spoof series! So theres always a chance. Maybe even a 2 pack or something.

What i would be interested in owning is the fighting spirit green ranger outfit. I wouldnt of been too fussed about it but now Tommy is returning in Super Megaforce and he is using the fighting spirit outfit its more than a 1 off and potentially the last outfit we will ever see him in. It would be nice if we could have a full circle display of both his first and last Green Ranger looks no matter how little the change is.

Well, they have included the "usa" necks and belts with Red and green and that was from the spoof series! So theres always a chance. Maybe even a 2 pack or something.

What i would be interested in owning is the fighting spirit green ranger outfit. I wouldnt of been too fussed about it but now Tommy is returning in Super Megaforce and he is using the fighting spirit outfit its more than a 1 off and potentially the last outfit we will ever see him in. It would be nice if we could have a full circle display of both his first and last Green Ranger looks no matter how little the change is.

Thats an easy paintjob... Not even worth it really...

Theres crap loads of variants out there. I think Tommys 20th Anniversary Green Ranger outfit with the silver helmet stripes would be more than worthy of a release!

True, but as I said I would rather get the first three (Yellow,Black,Blue) Before we get into Ranger variants...

Back