S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So is there any plan to do all the Rangers with the unmasked heads? Is it even possible with Hasbro taking over for the North American side of things?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah it’s kind of sad that after 25 years this is the best they could come up with for Megazord and Dragonzord.

The Megazord isn’t to bad but the Dragonzord and upcoming Titnus... both are very disappointed especially from Bandai of Japan

why? these are bandai japan.
Noooo. These are bluefin, the western branch of Tamashii under Bandai. And its the Power Rangers license. If we want walter jones, thuy trang, david yost and amy jo johnson head sculpts they need to be released fairly quick.

I doubt they will bother with the rest of the Rangers. Honestly the Bandai heads aren’t very good anyways. It’s a shame they never reissued the Figuarts though, who would have thought they would be worth so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since we have SH Red, Green, and White Ranger with unmasked heads, has anyone found a body to use for the civilian heads to make them unmorphed?

Repainted a 2017 movie helmet.
2f081d58297848b0f9ab17bcbb162013.jpg
3e66990a121345a152f7aaebd3fc3a83.jpg
2acf0d2e2ecd0bf6a33842db506dd7e2.jpg

And for comparison

499c426c0a33ad402060a6a61abdeb2b.jpg

I was not a fan of the costumes and helmets in the 2017 movie, but your paint work on that Red Ranger helmet is fantastic!

It looks like the PCS White Ranger bust *should* be shipping in November. *fingers crossed*

Wow, I feel like they really pushed Red Ranger back... I could have sworn he was supposed to be out in 2018.

They were both already supposed to have come out. It just keeps gets pushed back and back. I can't remember if it was Facebook or the newsletter, but they said the White Ranger should be out soon-ish.

I doubt we'll get anymore after Red Ranger though. : /

Back