S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bandai has less than a year to release all of their planned Power Rangers products. It'll be interesting to see what will come of it before Hasbro takes over.

Man, that Legacy Shogunzord looks like crap. Say what you want about the color of the original, but at least it didn't look like a McDonald's toy.

I wonder if Hasbro will start from the beginning with the original super sentai series like Goranger.

Probably not so I guess they will just start from Power Rangers ( Zyuranger)

I wonder if Hasbro will start from the beginning with the original super sentai series like Goranger.

Probably not so I guess they will just start from Power Rangers ( Zyuranger)

That would pose an interesting question as I don't know owning the Power Rangers license means also having full access to the Super Sentai properties. That being said, the North America or Power Rangers audience never heard of Goranger and didn't expose to that. I think most likely if Hasbro will focus on Beast Morphers of course. And we will wait and see if Hasbro choose to go full force on new merchandises or reuse some of the Japan GoBusters toys.
Probably figure out a balance between releasing the best sellers of MMPR and other Power Rangers seasons. Something new and something safe.

I feel like this doesn’t look like Jason David Franck at all...so...uh...I’ll pass, I already have the White Ranger

When the black ranger sdcc exclusive was sold, it went for 70 bucks on bbts, lets hope its accesible also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now that they are reissuing the white ranger, maybe someone creative can 3d model the pieces to make a Lord Drakkon.

BBTS does under fin, but entertainment earth just put up all of the re-releases of Bandai's last run of Legacy merch all coming out by the end of this year.

Back