S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The metallic 6" legacy MMPR figures were all released at the same time.
Yellow and Pink were only available in the first run and are not made any more, now only Red, Blue and Black are around.

For the auto morphin flip heads, Pink, Green and Red are out and Blue, Black and Yellow should
Be out this fall, as some of the last Power Rangers product released by Bandai America.

The metallic 6" legacy MMPR figures were all released at the same time.
Yellow and Pink were only available in the first run and are not made any more, now only Red, Blue and Black are around.

For the auto morphin flip heads, Pink, Green and Red are out and Blue, Black and Yellow should
Be out this fall, as some of the last Power Rangers product released by Bandai America.

The pink and yellow? I must have walked everytoy aisle and toy store in san antonio, even checked the entertainment earth inventory and nothing, this just means they will raise the price big time on those two. All the yellow rangers i see are the regular old ones with the megazord parts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The pink and yellow? I must have walked everytoy aisle and toy store in san antonio, even checked the entertainment earth inventory and nothing, this just means they will raise the price big time on those two. All the yellow rangers i see are the regular old ones with the megazord parts

You should check Walgreens. Those were both pretty easy finds late last year around Houston Walgreens.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

You should check Walgreens. Those were both pretty easy finds late last year around Houston Walgreens.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Correct, that was last year when the original cases were shipping to Walgreens.
Pink Metallic and Yellow Metallic are long since gone now.

The current MMPR Metallic cases that Walmarts are receiving are:
3x MMPR Metallic Red
2x MMPR Metallic Blue
1x MMPR Metallic Black

Well it looks like those green and red ranger figuarts with the alternate heads might be sdcc exclusives. Checkout tamashiis instagram page. Get ready to pay those scalper prices!

Well it looks like those green and red ranger figuarts with the alternate heads might be sdcc exclusives. Checkout tamashiis instagram page. Get ready to pay those scalper prices!

They specifically say something 'BIG' and the image is of the Soul of Chogokin Zords & Dragonzord. My guess is its a box set of the MMPR SOC Megazord & Dragonzord in one package with some sort of special paint job (probably metallic).

I highly doubt they are blowing the Figuarts re-releases as convention exclusives.

I wouldnt put it past them. The post has the 25th anniversary logo on it and those figures are part of the 25th anniversary. So I wouldnt be surprised. I hope not, as my wallet is already gonna get murdered on the dbz con figures

They released the black ranger that way, even if its sdcc they will get released after the show

It is 100% NOT the Red and Green Figuarts.
Everything says "Soul of Chogokin", the logo and even the hashtags at the bottom of the post say SOC.

I am agreeing with the post about it being a huge box set of all 6 SOC zords in one huge package.
Most likely at a $500.00+ price tag, too.

The figuarts are not part of SOC…
But the real question is if we will get all 7 MMPR Figuarts with Civilian Heads, or just Red and Green Ranger.

Everything says "Soul of Chogokin", the logo and even the hashtags at the bottom of the post say SOC.

I am agreeing with the post about it being a huge box set of all 6 SOC zords in one huge package.

But the real question is if we will get all 7 MMPR Figuarts with Civilian Heads, or just Red and Green Ranger.

I just sold all of my original release MMPR Figuarts for some fat coin so I'm gambling on us getting the full team - but I would not be surprised if we only get Red and Green (and possibly White, since Tommy is always a safe bet).

Eating those words right about now, i would guess.

Well, it is both the Red Green Figuarts AND a SOC Repaint. so everybody was right.

IMG_20180521_034707.jpg

Zlkb8Mu.png

Never ever going to happen. However, there is always the chance of an Artisan Dai Mugen. They did Dairenoh, Won Tiger is in the works and they could always finish the trio. ( And it is compatible with the Legacy line due to nothing needing to connect. Legacy Tigerzord fits perfect inside and the sled can sit on top and look like its meant to be )

Back