S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since TRU took down the online link for the dragon dagger, can anyone tell me the sku number for it so I can call a store and ask them to look it up directly for me?

Thanks

Not sure about the SKU #, but the "R" Web # is : 043894. It'll get you the same results.

Why was this thread moved to the anime section?

I feel like they just chose the word anime since it was more acceptable than just saying "Asian stuff"

Cause that's really what I feel this sub-forum is.

I really love that Bandai is giving us kick-*** new versions of MMPR things, but I think after the FigureArts team is finished and Dragon Ceasar comes out, I think it's a decent time to stop collecting. I love Titanus. But I'm not sure if I want to drop that much money on him when he's really not a particular ranger's zord. And I really don't plan on combining all of them. As cool as it is to initially see all three robots put together, Megazord and Dragonzord just look much better as themselves.

Huzzah! Thanks to Chapter 2009's reply with the R'Web# I was able to call around and get two of these today! Of course it was from a TRU ten cities and one toll bridge away, but it was worth it, lol. And just to show how non-greedy I am, I left one on the shelf so another person could get lucky and find on for themselves instead of just hoarding it =)

mmprdd.jpg

Huzzah! Thanks to Chapter 2009's reply with the R'Web# I was able to call around and get two of these today! Of course it was from a TRU ten cities and one toll bridge away, but it was worth it, lol. And just to show how non-greedy I am, I left one on the shelf so another person could get lucky and find on for themselves instead of just hoarding it =)

mmprdd.jpg

Glad I could help! :rock :rock :rock

How do you like the dagger?! It's got a lot of heft. Impressed me quite a bit!

I am so hopeful about the axe having the mastodon logo maybe in the blue or yellow ranger, I got the black ranger in and in it, it has the blue rangers daggers and the red rangers sword to make the big weapon with all five accessories, the red ranger's sword has it's logo but it's hollow to combine with the bow, but the blue ranger dagger's has no triceratops logo, here is to some hoping... maybe. Bandai does contradict itself on toy lines and goes backwards sometimes.

I dont think any of the power weapons will have symbols abr the power sword unfortunately; the one we get with black is his actual weapon, the one yellow has is his gun mode, and from pics neither has the symbol.

It definitely seems like tamashii rushed zyuranger/mmpr out the door to satisfy fans, but im just happy I will have the whole team so soon.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

pretty much, I was surprised when I saw blue and red weapons in the black ranger's box and thought awesome, but hey I just want them all soon.

Glad I could help! :rock :rock :rock

How do you like the dagger?! It's got a lot of heft. Impressed me quite a bit!

I'm really shocked at its adult friendly size. I guess Bandai realized the customers who are buying them are the same kids who bought them 20 years ago that are now adults. So kudos to them for making something that's friendly to a larger hand. My only gripe? Buying two of them cost $195+ :mad:

Yup, thats the new sentai, toqger (pronounced to-queue-ger)

Definitely one of the sillier shows they came up with; I dont see this one being adapter to PR somehow (that train piece.....)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Back