S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went to toys r us and picked up a green ranger/white tiger morpher, and the guy who also collects this stuff who works there has told me the dagger it's not out yet, since he is also keeping tabs on it. I found my morpher on the customer service section of the store since, I walked the entire store 3 times and gave up before the guy told me they were there, but I knew they were there because I called before I went there to verify and they said they saw two.

When do the dragonzord and titanus come out??? This is a dream come true as I never had them, just the megazord.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=BANA10465&mode=retail

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=BANA10466&mode=retail

I have the original 94 zords including the thunder series, except for Titanus and Tor. I might get the S.H. Figuarts figures so I might pass on the Legacy zords, though I do want the morpher and dagger.

new set up for me :D

DSC_1456_zps487adf69.png

poses inspired by this drawing :p

Power_Rangers_by_DavidRapozaArt_zpsc4c3cbef.jpg

Looks like we wont be getting anymore PR teams besides maybe more MMPR stuff:

I wouldnt count teams out just yet; akibaranger has been responsible for the majority of teams so far, as soon as season 3 arrives we should see more. When you think about it, tamashii did LOADS of pr/sentai releases last year, and are still going jist now, its not as if we didnt get enough.

The regular morpher and megazord are gonna be tough to find at retail anymore... Morpher's are going for $100+ and The Megazord is going for $130+. The Dagger is getting released into stores before it's available on line which ships on 3/18/14(My Birthday)...

Wow, didn't realize the Megazord his for that much. I bought one at TRU last week for $50 on sale (Canada)

Kinda a bummer that the Mammoth Breaker is missing the Mammoth logo... Same with the Daggers/Lances they are also missing there logos...

I honestly wouldnt have noticed if you wouldnt have said anything. Tamashii are really rushing these releases out arent they? Then again, they are web exclusives in Japan.

Regardless it wont really affect my displays of them so im still purchasing the three remaining figures.

Yeah so Am I... Just kinda noticed it... How could they forget that lol....

I just ran into dragon daggers at TRU!!!! Woooo hopefully the dragonzord is around here

Sent from Le iPhone 5S using Tapatalk - now Free
ga3era9y.jpg

:rock :rock :rock

I picked up two. (One to keep boxed.) But if you buy any PR stuff over $25, you get a free USB drive. Plus, I used 15% off coupons. Worked out well. If you didn't pick it up yet, print out the coupon and use it.

Yeah so Am I... Just kinda noticed it... How could they forget that lol....

Let's hope some in hand pictures of the final release gets them. They did the red, green, swords like that why would they forget.

Sent from Le iPhone 5S using Tapatalk - now Free

Back