S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Adding to this month's Medicom Haul......

MedHaul1.jpg
MedHaul3.jpg
MedHaul4.jpg

Wish Medicom would come out with the rest of the team. Heck, I'd be happy with just Blue and Yellow......even just Blue!

MedHaul2.jpg
MedHaul5.jpg
MedHaul11.jpg
MedHaul12.jpg
MedHaul13.jpg
MedHaul14.jpg
MedHaul10.jpg

Wolvie9,
Unfortunately, they haven't made any Zyurangers. They've done Goranger, but that was a while back. They recently made a Shinken Red and a revised Akarenger.

Today's haul from Anime King......wasn't expecting to find Black Ranger on the shelf:yess:

image.jpg image.jpg

I was just in TRU today and saw that all Power Ranger items are on sale for 25% off. I then went to the customer service desk and asked if they would do price adjustments on items purchased over the past two months, and they said no problem and that all they need is a receipt as long as the purchase(s) was(were) within the past ninety days.

So tomorrow I plan on going back with my 2x dragon dagger and 1x green/white ranger morpher receipts and getting my discount =)

I was just in TRU today and saw that all Power Ranger items are on sale for 25% off. I then went to the customer service desk and asked if they would do price adjustments on items purchased over the past two months, and they said no problem and that all they need is a receipt as long as the purchase(s) was(were) within the past ninety days.

So tomorrow I plan on going back with my 2x dragon dagger and 1x green/white ranger morpher receipts and getting my discount =)

very nice!!!

Yeaaah should have Zack in within two weeks as well. Somebody post some awesome pictures with his axe in action!

Btw, isn't it kind of a mistake to have him posed with the axe as a gun on the MMPR packaging? I can't remember him ever using it that way. I thought that was just the combined weapon feature...?

Cant remember fully, but the latest smf episode did have him use it that way. Maybe he just didnt use it often?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

He did it on occasion. One episode he was the only ranger to not be captured and I remember him standing from on top a large hill hitting the villain with energy blasts. Sorry I cant remember the episode. I think its when Zack had the date with the girl at the movies and he had to ditch her.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Cool thanks, gotta watch that, cause I like him with the gun that way. Actually kinda males him the most versatile ranger to some extent. Kinda commando-ish.

The description on it says it was purchased from an alternate supplier, that's why it costs like 130.00 I wish I was back in New York last year when I walked into the times square Toys R Us and found 20 legacy megazords, rather than one would have bought 5 more.

Back