S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazon has Dragon Dagger and Dragonzord on preorder and it's $10 cheaper than retail before tax.

i see both the dagger and the dragonzord for $79.99 which is the same price as retail ... did i miss the $69.99 price?

i see both the dagger and the dragonzord for $79.99 which is the same price as retail ... did i miss the $69.99 price?

Yeah you missed it. Amazon changes prices on their items here and there so I guess I just saw it at the right time. They weren't exactly $10 cheaper, it was like $71.34 or something uneven.

Oh man, it turns out I was right about the white ranger vs scorpion video and that they had indeed only shot JDF for the final shot. This guy did the fight scenes.

https://instagram.com/p/hq8x2fpCUm/

Yea i had stated that comments ago. All jdf did was voice and last scene. Which I find still ODD cause uuh he is a Martial artist and damn good. But there has to to be reasons for it

black ranger has arrived! :rock

DSC_1541_zps4821c8bd.png

^That's some great posing.

I cannot decide if I want the stands or not. If you do air action shots they look fantastic. But just standing on the ground the stands are too distracting.

In any case, I preordered black ranger, yellow ranger and blue ranger as well as dragonzord.

By June or July I expect my collection to be complete. I will not give in to the temptation that is Titanus. My wallet has it's guard up.

The stands arent too distracting once you have them in hand.

I thought once the figuarts mmpr were done I would be too, but now that smf is on tv I really want the rest of the gokaigers...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

The stands arent too distracting once you have them in hand.

I thought once the figuarts mmpr were done I would be too, but now that smf is on tv I really want the rest of the gokaigers...

Do you have any of them already? The SMF ones?

Maybe the way people pose them standing with the stands has me unsure. They always pose them kind of leaning or lazy looking.

Ive got red smf along with almost every other red due to them being cheap. Really good figure; the way the shoulders are done makes his articulation very fluid.

The stands do come with posts to use instead of the flight stand, and makes it alot better looking.

Yup, I gave in... searched mandarake to find gokai blue, green and silver quite cheaply surprisingly. They are super megaforce to those who dont know. If anyone knows a place to get gokai pink and yellow for less than $150 let me know :lol

Yup, I gave in... searched mandarake to find gokai blue, green and silver quite cheaply surprisingly. They are super megaforce to those who dont know. If anyone knows a place to get gokai pink and yellow for less than $150 let me know :lol
Man I want the red gokai ranger and wow its expensive

Found these today at my local Toys R Us this evening. Just went in and found a stack of them at the Customer Service area. The girl behind the counter seemed entertained when I told her I was gonna play with it . . . . . . she let me purchase a second dagger.

There were about 6 daggers left. This was at the Hawthorne, CA store.

Finally, something to display with my DIECAST MORPHERS:yess:

PRhaul2.jpg

I LOVE GOOOOOLD . . . . . . and DIECAST!!!!!!
PRhaul1.jpg

Just got my Dragon dagger in the mail today and GREAT CAESARS GHOST IS THIS THING BIG!!!!

Love this!

Back