S.H. Figuarts - Other Figures Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tamashii Nations posted this on twitter:

‏TamashiiNations
if you're interested in Big Bad Beetleborgs you should speak up #beetleborgs

So go to Twitter and let them know you want them! YES! :D

i dont think i've ever followed that show :hmmm

Okay. Triple post, but hopefully people will see this one.. lol.

I got my D-Arts Metabee today, pretty sweet. I've got a new camera and don't have the settings worked out and was just taking test shows (with piss poor lightning). They'll do though.

DSC00005_zps1bb87d37.jpg

My Robot Damashii/Spirits collection so far (barring what's in the mail/pre-ordered):

DSC00002_zps92f85f52.jpg

I have to say. Out of all of the Gundam figures I've bought so far, the two Seed figures are the best overall. I'm guessing the Perfect Strike, which is pretty new, is a bit better fit/finish than the first version, but I know the mold/colors are the same.

The Tallgeese is the low point for me so far. It's a great figure, and one of my all-time favorite MS, but I think the head could have been a bit better executed. I'm guessing Bandai was aiming for something very animated looking, and in that regard it's very clean and successful. I just think a bit more detail, mainly in the face guard, would have been nice. It's a minor complaint though, and really, in a line full of exceptional figures, it's still exceptional. lol. I'd jump on an EW version if they did one. Especially with the extra weapons from the Manga.

Nice haul! :rock

Thanks Blood. I have a bunch more on the way. lol.

Well, Big Bad Beetleborgs is a pretty crummy show, but Juukou B-Fighter is awesome. That's the Japanese show it's originally from. I remember it from when I was a kid, but now I really just like the designs of the suits. Check them out sometime.

Just wanna share my Robot Spirts and Metal Build collection so far. Got the rest of the original Wing series coming in soon!

Gundam4_zps896d7d11.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Nice AzimK! My Robot Spirits collection is similar. Here's a picture of it so far (with a few Super Sentai Figuarts too). Aries (Noin Custom), Space Leo Parts set, and Heavyarms/Sandrock Parts set aren't picture. I have another Space Leo + Parts set on the way. I might try to track down a third set. I was thinking of doing three Ground Leos, three Flight Leos, three Space Leos, and three Aries. If they do the blue Leo (I think that's the Eastern colors?) I'd pick up three of them too.

1-DSC00177-001_zpsc3427a02.jpg

..and here's what showed up today. Sage, Rowan, and Ryo from Tamashii Nations Armor Plus Yoroiden Samurai Troopers line. I love these guys! I'm just waiting on Cye to arrive, and for my Inferno Ryo preorder to ship.

1-DSC00177_zpsc58c4eaa.jpg

Nice AzimK! My Robot Spirits collection is similar. Here's a picture of it so far (with a few Super Sentai Figuarts too). Aries (Noin Custom), Space Leo Parts set, and Heavyarms/Sandrock Parts set aren't picture. I have another Space Leo + Parts set on the way. I might try to track down a third set. I was thinking of doing three Ground Leos, three Flight Leos, three Space Leos, and three Aries. If they do the blue Leo (I think that's the Eastern colors?) I'd pick up three of them too.

1-DSC00177-001_zpsc3427a02.jpg

..and here's what showed up today. Sage, Rowan, and Ryo from Tamashii Nations Armor Plus Yoroiden Samurai Troopers line. I love these guys! I'm just waiting on Cye to arrive, and for my Inferno Ryo preorder to ship.

1-DSC00177_zpsc58c4eaa.jpg

Badass collection wow great stuff.

Thanks! That's not even the half of it. lol. I've got a bunch of D-Arts, S.H. Figuarts, Kotobukiya Yu-Gi-Oh & Yuyu Hakusho, and of course PAK figures too. I've got a new camera but I'm still trying to figure it out and get some really nice pictures. Once I have the time to separate everything and take good photos I'm going to make a My Collection thread.

That said, the Ronin Warriors stuff is incredible. I wish I had started collecting the line earlier as two of each figure would have been perfect. As it is I think I'm going to average out to about $150 per figure which is pretty good considering the cost of guys like Sage and Rowan lately.

I'm trying to complete a few lines still, but aside from Digimon I've got all of the really HTF figures sorted out. I think Robot Spirits was the toughest line to commit to. So far seven figures I've bought have been Web Exclusives, with three more on the way. They're all really impressive though. I plan to pick up a second Sandrock and Heavyarms in the near future otherwise I'll have one team of five and one team of three, lol.

Still getting in the Japanese stuff there is so much DBZ bought me back so much out there its pricy though.

If you need a hook up the DBZ stuff I have plenty of extras so hit me up any time. I'll keep my eye out for anything else and pass along deals if people are looking for stuff. Just lmk.

Honestly didn't know about Revoltech Figma and Figuarts some of the best figures I seen love the poseable options .Thinking about getting into the Revoltech Full Metal Alchemist those look nice

Yeah, I'm mostly into Figuarts, but there are some really nice Figma figures. I haven't gotten into Revoltech much. I nearly did, but I prefer the Robot Spirits Evangelion stuff. The Play Arts Full Metal Alchemist figures are supposed to be really good, but they're getting expensive now. The Revoltech ones look good though too.

Finally got to open up my Akibaranger and Kamen Rider hauls:confused:

AkibaHLG4.jpg
AkibaHLG1.jpg
AkibaHLG2a.jpg
AkibaHLG3a.jpg

Kamen3.jpg
Kamen2.jpg
Kamen11.jpg

Anyone know where I can get a bike for Masked Rider2? I thought I saw pics of some third party bikes on another board.

Anyone?

I can't help with the Toku stuff, but try Tokunation. There are some serious S.H. Figuarts Toku experts over there.

Your Akibaranger display/collection is seriously impressive! You got their mech, that's so cool!

Yeah, I'm mostly into Figuarts, but there are some really nice Figma figures. I haven't gotten into Revoltech much. I nearly did, but I prefer the Robot Spirits Evangelion stuff. The Play Arts Full Metal Alchemist figures are supposed to be really good, but they're getting expensive now. The Revoltech ones look good though too.

Wish figuarts would get more licenses love the faces they come with imagine if they did MGS would love to get into the Gundam line but there are so many out there.

Wish figuarts would get more licenses love the faces they come with imagine if they did MGS would love to get into the Gundam line but there are so many out there.

Yeah me too. I can help you find decent deals on the Gundam stuff if you want, just let me know when you recover from your Batman overload. lol.

Figuarts doing MGS would be intense.

Ashamed to say I have no idea what kamen rider is :lol

Yea hopefully this my last batman.

My first, and last, Batman is the PAK DC Comics Variant Batman. My search ended with him, I couldn't be more pleased. I'm not really a big fan of any of the movie versions, and Mattel well.. they can kiss my @$$. Those figures suck. Then I haven't really been happy with any other version made so far. Some look interesting, but the anime/FF/DC mash up that is Variant Batman did it for me. The 1/4 stuff is really cool though, just that scale makes everything better.

My first, and last, Batman is the PAK DC Comics Variant Batman. My search ended with him, I couldn't be more pleased. I'm not really a big fan of any of the movie versions, and Mattel well.. they can kiss my @$$. Those figures suck. Then I haven't really been happy with any other version made so far. Some look interesting, but the anime/FF/DC mash up that is Variant Batman did it for me. The 1/4 stuff is really cool though, just that scale makes everything better.

I'm a big Nolan bats fan to a point the 1/4 looks like him actually honestly scared to buy a Pak figure some of there paints are just terrible or maybe I just keep telling my self that :lol

It's hit and miss with the PAK stuff, and I think it's an acquired taste in some cases. You either like the FF/SQEX style or you don't, you know? I think the Nolan stuff they did, at least for DKR is really impressive. I've heard it's less so for figures like Joker. Personally, I'm pretty happy with my PAK figures. There are a couple of instances where the paint could be better, but then I remind myself that these are production figures and it's not anything like Shepard or Nathan.

I can take photos for anything I have that you want a better look at.

Awesome!!!!!!!! I love Doraemon, that's so cool man. Great little dio.

Good news for fellow Gundam fans today. Bandai showed off a prototype for a Robot Spirits Gundam Airmaster Burst!

https://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2013/10/robot-damashii-side-ms-gundam-airmaster.html

Hopefully they also release Gundam Leapord Destroy next year too.

I also found this really great picture of the upcoming RS Gundam Wing (TV Ver.) on myfigurecollection.net (I love that site).

https://myfigurecollection.net/image/ThatPrimeGuy1377994104.jpeg

Back