S.H. Figuarts - Other Figures Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally, I have D-Arts Rokusho! He arrived today and I'm very pleased. Too bad I only have one, but even if I could find another I'm not sure I want to pay $70 or so again just for an alternate display option. (sorry if this is too pic heavy.. let me know and I'll edit it).

1-DSC00219_zpse1e00dd4.jpg

I also got a couple more Robot Spirits Evangelion figures, bringing my collection to a whopping three figures. lol.

1-DSC00217_zps7e099445.jpg

1-DSC00218_zps20e4f610.jpg

1-DSC00216_zps223a4e03.jpg

Yeah, I reckon they're the best you can get outside of Medicom. I personally prefer them to the Revoltech figures myself. I still need Unit-01, the Unit-01 (Awakening Ver.), and Unit-02 (Beast mode). I need to finish the new movies too.

Awesome!!!!!!!! I love Doraemon, that's so cool man. Great little dio.

awesome Doraemon!! I miss that manga and show so much.

Thanks guys :)
This is one of my childhood anime so i could not pass on these figures :lol

i'm actually amazed at all the possible articulations/poses and accessories you get from especially Doraemon. Hope that SHF will come out with Gian soon :pray:

I'd like to see more Doraemon and Naruto stuff in Figuarts. I'm still don't know wtf happened with the SHF Naruto stuff. One minute they're showing off painted prototypes, the next minute they don't have the license. Sounds like a big ****** up, but I hope they eventually get over it and release some figures.

Supposedly Wing is set for a February release. I'm not sure yet if it's a retail or web release. I'm hoping it's a retail release. Hopefully that means Deathscythe (TV ver.) will get a late spring/summer release.

Oh, Robot Spirits Mercurius & Vayeate are released on the 26th this month, I should have mine early November if all goes well and I'll do a review.

you do that and i hope so!

my shenlong has been shipped, hopefully no customs :prey

I need to start doing video reviews. I might try to film one this week. Otherwise I'll just do a photo review of some figures soon.

I got Shenlong last week, he's totally wicked! As they would say in The Incredibles. lol. It looks like I didn't post pictures of him.. If you check the link in my sig you can see the picture I took of him.

that collection of yours is starting to build up nicely!
i wonder if franky could make a flamethrower effect for shenlong :hmmmm:

edit: this feels like a deja-vu, did we had this convo before? :lol

Thanks, I'm trying! lol Most of the Tamashii stuff is actually buried behind the Ronin Warriors and Play Arts Kai figures. Though you get a better idea of it if you check out my collection database. I love MFC, such a great website, lol.

We probably did, lol. There are a couple of things I was thinking about in regards to the flame effects, but I don't really feel like spending $30+ to get one effect for Shenlong. I'll live if I never find one, but it would be awesome.

By the way, have you seen the G.E.M. statues for Tai and Matt? They're definitely out of scale with the D-Arts figures.. but everything is, lol. I'm getting them and they'll definitely go in my Digimon display. They're perfect since all we've gotten from Adventure Season I is WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon anyway.

yeah we did had it before! haha
oh yeah i did, it was tempting but i'll pass. will they do the whole crew?

lol, no surprise. The lack of effects parts with Tamashii is always a hot topic.

Hmm, I don't know. I'm not very familiar with Mega House. If I had to guess, I would say they probably won't, but then again, they might. It probably depends on how sales go for Tai and Matt.

Yeah it would. I hope they do more. I'm happy with just Tai and Matt if that's all they do, as it will go perfect with my Tamashii Digimon figures.

Speaking of monster figures, I really hope they show off new Pokemon and Digimon at the Tamashii Event in November.

Made a few pics of Shenlong, sadly with the wrong lens but hey, enjoy! :p

DSC_0705_zps490a31f3.jpg

DSC_0716_zpsfefb77e9.jpg

DSC_0717_zps311a049a.jpg

DSC_0722_zps0c6f53a1.jpg

DSC_0723_zpsedfa1013.jpg

DSC_0728_zps10afa8ee.jpg

the only pic i felt worth Ps'ing a bit :p

DSC_0723_zps36e32781.png

Back