S.H. Figuarts - Other Figures Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice charge shot, I like that the color is closer to the option parts that Megaman came with. Nice matching.

Apparently those are from june of last year probably stick in a licensing issue or something.

Yeah definitely. That or they saw all the complaints from the Terry Bogard release and are working on the body for future releases. I still can't believe how poor Terry Bogard came out. I was so hyped but they messed up the head sculpt so badly. I don't even mind how the ROM was affected, but that is an issue.

nice effect man!

so SF, hows it going with getting rokusho?

Still no luck. Like I thought, the place I tried to get him from recently was sold out and had the stock listed wrong. That's second time now that's happened. I'm just going to have to suck it up and pay $100+ for him at this point. Which sucks, because he doesn't seem to actually be worth that much, it's just people trying to sell him for that price (and he never does, which is why they are still on ebay). lol. That or wait and see if Mandarake gets him in the future.

I did finally pick up D-arts Dukemon though, so now I just need Omegamon & Black WarGreymon. I'm only getting the Designer Edition of WarGreymon, I don't see the need to get the earlier, inferior version.

model kits are great if you have the time to make em. but i for one doesnt so these figures are perfect for me! also those model kits are bigger so hence the details are better ;)
and no, taurus is not coming up (yet), its Mercury & Vayaete this october and december Deathscythe hell, which i freaking ****ed in my pants for! it'll make the team complete

just geeking out a little bit

vQ5HaxAl.jpg

"Alright, we've found the location of deathscythe hell, we better get him before OZ does" :lol

gsxE0hjl.jpg
I wanna get into these they look so bad ***!! But to be accurate this wouldnt complete the team since we would be missing reg deathscythe :)

I wanna get into these they look so bad ***!! But to be accurate this wouldnt complete the team since we would be missing reg deathscythe :)

oh if you wanna go the regular way then we're still missing Wing gundam too but we got all the customs anyway :monkey1

cover.jpg

blood, I notice you don't have a Robot Tamashii Tallgeese II. Talk about pricey. I was looking into the line and thinking about collecting, but seeing as I can't find a decent priced (or open preorder) for the web exclusive Shenlong I might just cherry pick. I did grab a good PO for Vayeate and Mercury though. What are the tough to find figures at this point for the Robot Damashii Gundam W line?

Yeah, i just wanted to have 1 Tallgeese and the full white, first appearance was the one i remember the most (i dont have a space Leo too and neither will i get the Flight Suit leo).

I was able to find them easily and for good prices too. Sandrock and Altron for 40 dollars. Wing gundam Zero is getting a Re-issue. Sucks that you cant find a shenlong though! he's coming out this month :panic:
too bad he doesnt come with a flamethrower effect :/

I'll track down a Tallgeese II & Shenlong eventually I guess. It sounds like those are the only htf figures? Maybe Wing Gundam Zero EW? That one looks like it might be htf too. That's not too bad. I know where to get other stuff, it's just budgeting for them, so next month or something, lol.

yeah Wing Zero EW seems to be rising in price pretty fast but you have the normal vers and pearl coated vers. personally i like the pearl coated, gives it a nice shine and the tips of the wings are translucent.

2.jpg

14.jpg

I found a good deal on Tallgeese II, Space Leo, and Wing Zero, so I grabbed them. The Pearl version looks to be pretty expensive, but it does look nice. If I can track down a decently priced Shenlong then I'll set my sites of the Pearl Wing Zero. *drool*

Gosh, I'm starting to think there isn't a Tamashii line I don't collect something from. LOL.

Awesome! congrats :clap
and i know what you're talking about xD
good thing is, i still have one cube left to fill up with figures, im hoping on a mortal kombat line or any other interesting ones that were in the poll

here's some more pics of my pearl vers.

wing_gundam_zero_by_bloodsck-d5zpkcu.png

wing_gundam_zero_by_bloodsck-d5zpl3x.png

wing_gundam_zero_by_bloodsck-d5zsixf.png

Thanks, I really wanted to get into the line but have held off b/c I love the model kits. They're easily as nice sculpt wise as the kits though, and there is more there for us Wing fans to collect. I'm going to end up which a huge display and a bunch of grunts by next year.

We need a SF & MK line something terrible, just as long as it's better than Terry Bogard. Honestly, his head sculpt is so ugly I have to complain about it every time I mention him. He's my favorite KOF character too. They need to make a renewal version and release it as web exclusive, with a new head sculpt and improved ROM.

Darn man, you're really making me wish I had bought the pearl version, lol. That is one nice looking figure.

The Leo's can have a display of their own. we have the regular one + if you buy the option parts, you can pose like 4 or 5 Leo's each with a different weapon. then we have the space Leo, Flight mode Leo xD

btw my Aries custom (Noir) has been shipped :rock:

Thanks, I really wanted to get into the line but have held off b/c I love the model kits. They're easily as nice sculpt wise as the kits though, and there is more there for us Wing fans to collect. I'm going to end up which a huge display and a bunch of grunts by next year.

We need a SF & MK line something terrible, just as long as it's better than Terry Bogard. Honestly, his head sculpt is so ugly I have to complain about it every time I mention him. He's my favorite KOF character too. They need to make a renewal version and release it as web exclusive, with a new head sculpt and improved ROM.

Darn man, you're really making me wish I had bought the pearl version, lol. That is one nice looking figure.

if we get an MK line, it better come with some gore effects! :panic:

Yeah, the Leo's can definitely end up with their own display. I think I'll probably display some Leo's and Aries with the Tallgeese II. I'm gonna end up spending a bunch of money again, I can feel it. x.x

A MK line definitely needs gore effects! Like that 1:6 scale Sub Zero that is coming out, we need something with effects like that. Except I want classic MK designs, like MKII. I would take modern though.

I got my RD Heavy Arms Custom today. Once again I'm reminded why this is my favorite Wing mobile suit. I just love this design. I'm also surprised by how nice it looks in person, especially the paint work and plastic. It's definitely nicer than I was expecting. In particular the line work on the face is great. It's subtle and doesn't seem to come across as well in pictures I've seen. I thought I would have to reline it when I got it but it's actually just right. Not too heavy but still there.

I got lucky and BBTS' preorder for Shenlong opened back up and I got one secured. $89.99, but I have a nice POL going so shipping should only come out to a dollar or two. So in the end I'm probably paying a $25-30 premium, but that's a lot better than 2x-3x that.

So now I've secured/preorderd:

Heavy Arms
Deathscythe
Shenlong
Tallgeese I
Tallgeese II
Space Leo + Option Parts
Aries
Wing Zero EW
Mercury & Vayeate
Flight Leo

The Gundam wing stuff did they release every Gundam? Plus the regularmoile suits and what would I type in ebay robot spirits gundam ? What is considered pricy only interested in G wing.

For Gundam Wing they've released most stuff, but not everything yet. You'll need to type in Robot Spirits for the US release, and Robot Damashii for the Japanese only releases. I think the next release after Mercury & Vayeate is the TV version of Wing Gundam.

They've released (to my knowledge & not in order)

Wing Gundam Zero (TV version)
Wing Gundam Zero EW ($$$$) - but can be found for a good price
Wing Gundam Zero EW (Pearl coating) ($$$$)
Wing Gundam EW ($$$$)
Gundam Epyon
Gundam Heavy Arms Custom (Kai)
Gundam Sandrock Custom (Kai)
Gundam Altron
Tallgeese I
Tallgeese II ($$$$)
Tallgeese III
Aries
Aries Noin Custom
Leo + option parts set
Space Leo + option parts set
Heavy Arms & Sandrock option parts set

Then current preorders:
Gundam Shenlong (TV version) ($$$$)
Mercury & Vayeate two pack ($$$$)
Deathscythe Hell (TV version)
Flight Leo
Leo Option parts reissue (USA)

I think that's everything. ($$$$) means expensive.

edit: my bad on Shenlong, it's the TV version.

Last edited:
For Gundam Wing they've released most stuff, but not everything yet. You'll need to type in Robot Spirits for the US release, and Robot Damashii for the Japanese only releases. I think the next release after Mercury & Vayeate is the TV version of Wing Gundam.

They've released (to my knowledge & not in order)

Wing Gundam Zero (TV version)
Wing Gundam Zero EW ($$$$) - but can be found for a good price
Wing Gundam Zero EW (Pearl coating) ($$$$)
Wing Gundam EW ($$$$)
Gundam Epyon
Gundam Heavy Arms Custom (Kai)
Gundam Sandrock Custom (Kai)
Gundam Altron
Tallgeese I
Tallgeese II ($$$$)
Tallgeese III
Aries
Aries Noin Custom
Leo + option parts set
Space Leo + option parts set
Heavy Arms & Sandrock option parts set

Then current preorders:
Gundam Shenlong Custom (Kai) - I think anyway. ($$$$)
Mercury & Vayeate two pack ($$$$)
Deathscythe Hell (TV version)
Flight Leo
Leo Option parts reissue (USA)

I think that's everything. ($$$$) means expensive.

Thank you so much love G wing.

Back