S.H. Figuarts - Other Figures Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, that's gonna be pretty nice. As excited as I am, I'm a bigger fan of the original Deathscythe. Though finally getting the TV version of Hell in plastic is pretty awesome. Then Wing Gundam TV version is out in February. I'm excited to see what the rest of 2014 brings.

Made a few pics of Shenlong, sadly with the wrong lens but hey, enjoy! :p

DSC_0705_zps490a31f3.jpg

DSC_0716_zpsfefb77e9.jpg

DSC_0717_zps311a049a.jpg

DSC_0722_zps0c6f53a1.jpg

DSC_0723_zpsedfa1013.jpg

DSC_0728_zps10afa8ee.jpg

the only pic i felt worth Ps'ing a bit :p

DSC_0723_zps36e32781.png

Bad *** brotha! More............... :)

if my mind thinks of something, will post more ;)

anyhoo, deathscythe is out!

(not my pic)
1403474_672175159469830_1612754433_o.jpg

Nice! Mine shipped awhile ago, though via SAL so I hope it will be here before too long. He turned out great, I think he's a huge improvement over the first version.

no, i havent :eek:
poor sandrock not getting a pic lol

whichever is ready i guess :dunno

I think they'll probably drop the Leo first. It seems like they've been spacing out the releases like that lately; Gundam, then OZ, then Gundam, etc. The recent pics of the EA Leo look like final product too, but seeing as they are photographing the Deathscythe already.. Yeah, probably whichever is ready first, lol.

Woah when does Wing Zero come out? February?

wing gundam zero came out a long time ago but i know you actually meant wing gundam. which is indeed februari for japan, not sure if bluefin will bring it over :S

Bluefin is importing Wing Gundam, he's been on Amazon for awhile now. I'm getting a few of him... One for regular display, bird mode, and damaged mode. Though I might just end up going with two. I have the HGAC model after all too..

Wargreymon! :rock

DSC_1021_zps44862ec3.jpg

i had more pics but i placed the wrong memory card in my camera, so they're lost xD

Back