S.H. Figuarts - Other Figures Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: S.H. Figuarts official thread

I'm really tempted to get a set of (American) season 1 Rangers... :(

get it :)

here are my pics of metalgarurumon

rLEmX6bl.jpg

Sg66Fo0l.jpg

H4BJfATl.jpg

5XzS6anl.jpg

WEFlLjwl.jpg

Sweet haul Blood! I'm loving the MetalGarurumon pics, mine will be here Monday (along with some other figures). After years of waiting MetalGarurumon will finally be here. Woo! Awesome pictures by the way!

I changed the name of the thread to state this is for the other lines. Let's try to keep this thread about lines we don't have other threads already.

Thanks, much appreciated. Like Blood said there are a lot of Bandai Japan/Tamashii lines and sub lines that don't have threads or aren't big enough for their own threads. Finally a thread where I can discuss D-Arts Digimon or Tamashii Web Exclusives like RE:Cyborg 009 Joe Shimamura and not worry about it dying, lol.

Sweet haul Blood! I'm loving the MetalGarurumon pics, mine will be here Monday (along with some other figures). After years of waiting MetalGarurumon will finally be here. Woo! Awesome pictures by the way!

Thanks, much appreciated. Like Blood said there are a lot of Bandai Japan/Tamashii lines and sub lines that don't have threads or aren't big enough for their own threads. Finally a thread where I can discuss D-Arts Digimon or Tamashii Web Exclusives like RE:Cyborg 009 Joe Shimamura and not worry about it dying, lol.

yes, he's great. i cant wait for october now for wargreymon D:

Sweet, I'm glad I took the plunge and got him. I already paid for WarGreymon too, I can't wait for October either. That'll be a nice display, finally huh! :)

i wonder if they'll continue though, whats after wargreymon???

Well, back when they were showing off MetalGarurumon and the others, they also showed Tai and Agumon and an unarticulated Diaboromon. So I'd like to think we will get those eventually. I'd really love an Omegamon reissue though, it was like he was barely made or sold super fast. Puppetmon would be cool too.

not sure if ill do tai and agumon though. thai maybe.
even though i never watched the fusion series, omegamon just looks so nice and makes me want him nonetheless :drool

So far this year D-Arts Digimon only has two releases, both web exclusives. The line has never pushed out a lot of product at a time though, so hopefully we'll see something new soon. I'd really like an Omegamon reissue and a Diaboromon release. I'm hopeful we'll see more releases soon like MetalGarurumon that have been shown previously, but who knows at this point.

yeah, i have feeling that D-arts in general is the slowest one with their releases compared to the other ones. Metabots only got two releases and got canceled :(

Yeah, Metabots didn't seem to do very well unfortunately. I have hope with Digimon because Bandai finally released MetalGarurumon. I read on another forum that the WarGreymon reissue has a new head sculpt so it's more than just a repaint. That's pretty cool. I figure they wouldn't have wasted their time if they planned to can the line. I think Megaman is their best D-Arts line, followed by Pokemon now. Hopefully Bandai will continue to do US driven product because it seems to be some of their best selling items. Both DBZ & Megaman seem to get very frequent releases compared to other properties that aren't really popular here.

The games are awesome. Of course, being that they are PS2 they're pretty old by now and most people that are new to them won't be interested. The only thing is he's pretty much alone in my collection, so I'll have to get creative when I go to display him. Maybe find some Japanese style demon or ghost figures or cheap PVC statues to build a dio with.

Have sh figuarts ever done Gundam wing saw a preview not sure it's real though?

Figuarts? No, I don't think so, just the Robot Damashii figures. I don't really think there would be any difference though, isn't that what the RD line is? Basically Figuarts robots? Or is the quality a bit lower? I'll admit I don't collect the RD figures because they don't look as good as the model kits. The sculpts around the face masks are a bit too soft for my liking.

Figuarts? No, I don't think so, just the Robot Damashii figures. I don't really think there would be any difference though, isn't that what the RD line is? Basically Figuarts robots? Or is the quality a bit lower? I'll admit I don't collect the RD figures because they don't look as good as the model kits. The sculpts around the face masks are a bit too soft for my liking.

Found today on facebook

1004634_629876390364863_1400222250_n.jpg

1017613_629876337031535_1095846570_n.jpg

547152_629876323698203_190159712_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back