S.H. Figuarts - Other Figures Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea I'm way behind:lol

It's like all of us with toys, sometimes it's right under our nose, but once we discover something it's go time. lol. I guess you could call it the Gundam equivalent to Figuarts, but I think the quality could be a bit higher. I'm just spoiled by the models though I think. :)

The Gundam Wing releases are pretty awesome. They've done Tallgeese (all three I think), Leo, Space Leo, Ares, and Mercury and Tarus are coming up. Plus they've got a bunch of the Gundam's already made.

That's a Robot Damashii/Spirits figure. Not figuarts. That's what I was talking about.

https://www.gundamplanet.com/robot-spirits-gundam-deathscythe-hell.html

You're way behind if you're just discovering those, lol. They've been around for a good while now. Very cool line, but I prefer the model kits. :)

It's like all of us with toys, sometimes it's right under our nose, but once we discover something it's go time. lol. I guess you could call it the Gundam equivalent to Figuarts, but I think the quality could be a bit higher. I'm just spoiled by the models though I think. :)

The Gundam Wing releases are pretty awesome. They've done Tallgeese (all three I think), Leo, Space Leo, Ares, and Mercury and Tarus are coming up. Plus they've got a bunch of the Gundam's already made.

model kits are great if you have the time to make em. but i for one doesnt so these figures are perfect for me! also those model kits are bigger so hence the details are better ;)
and no, taurus is not coming up (yet), its Mercury & Vayaete this october and december Deathscythe hell, which i freaking ****ed in my pants for! it'll make the team complete

just geeking out a little bit

vQ5HaxAl.jpg

"Alright, we've found the location of deathscythe hell, we better get him before OZ does" :lol

gsxE0hjl.jpg

Last edited:
@Science Friction- I got my D arts Raidou. He is bad@ss!! I got all of the Shin Megami Tensei Furyu figures so I have Raidou in front of them posed as if he's commanding them. I don't know how to post photos or I'd post one. I'm really happy with the end result.

Ah Vayaete, that's who I meant. I always get through off because Tarus and Mercury both sound related, Vayaete is the odd one. lol.

Nice playboy409! Radiou is my first D-Arts from the Shin Megami line, but I'll eventually buy the rest. The games are just too awesome. :)

Ah Vayaete, that's who I meant. I always get through off because Tarus and Mercury both sound related, Vayaete is the odd one. lol.

Nice playboy409! Radiou is my first D-Arts from the Shin Megami line, but I'll eventually buy the rest. The games are just too awesome. :)

uh huh, Vayaete sometimes slips my mind too :lol
also the green variant of aries (controled by noin) comes out this month and in september Shenlong :panic:

If Bandai wasn't finally getting their *** in gear and releasing new 1/144 scale Wing model kits I might have broken down and started buying the Robot Spirits figures. lol. That's a killer line up.

If Bandai wasn't finally getting their *** in gear and releasing new 1/144 scale Wing model kits I might have broken down and started buying the Robot Spirits figures. lol. That's a killer line up.

haha yeah i hear alot of people complain about that xD

here's my collection

DSC_7792_zps44c531b0.jpg

DSC_7798_zps2f8e4ecd.jpg

DSC_7794_zps924a84f0.jpg

DSC_7799_zps1756f798.jpg

I managed to finally track down a reasonably priced D-Arts Metabee. I also bit the bullet on an preowned Rokusho for a bit more than I would have liked, but still pretty close to original retail. I just wanted to complete the pair and not worry about it anymore. Now the only figures I need to complete "my" D-Arts collection are Omegamon and Black Wargreymon.

Awesome MM effect man, you should definitely post that in the D-Arts Megaman thread. :)

So I hit a snag not once, but twice in getting a D-Arts Rokusho. Both times things fell through. The first figure wasn't in good condition, and the second it was listed as in-stock but turns out it wasn't. I have a third ordered from another store but I have reservations about it. Hopefully third time is the charm. I don't want my Metabee to be all alone.

Anyone here have the D-arts Alisa from God Eater?

Awesome MM effect man, you should definitely post that in the D-Arts Megaman thread. :)

So I hit a snag not once, but twice in getting a D-Arts Rokusho. Both times things fell through. The first figure wasn't in good condition, and the second it was listed as in-stock but turns out it wasn't. I have a third ordered from another store but I have reservations about it. Hopefully third time is the charm. I don't want my Metabee to be all alone.

Here's hopin it works out :duff

Back