S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can see what you're getting at, but, whatever, I'd be very wary and ask and post links on here if there's anything you're not sure of.

just arrived from ebay:

20161017_112021.jpg

20161017_113221.jpg

I remember when the prototype first came out and I thought the headsculpt was horrible... now that it's out, I gotta say this is the best headsculpt I've seen in this scale!!!

I bet she set you back a fair bit. She's the equivalent of the ANH Stormie when it comes to prices, she doesn't even come with a PO bonus like Tony does.

Yes and no.. I did pay more than I'm used to for figuarts, but I managed to get it at the pre-order price and fortunately shipping was low since the seller was in the same city. He wouldn't agree to a meet-up so I could offset the shipping since he said his job kept his schedule busy, but total came out to $105 canadian ($79 USD) so I'm happy considering all the other eBay prices I see.

On the whole that worked out rather well, you lucky thing!

Yep! Lol, funny thing is before she was released, I was going to order it and have it sent to my friend in Malaysia since he's coming here for Christmas, but the s&h was the same regardless of country! After she was released, I had him looking for it in stores over there, but now he can end his mission haha

Now... the wait for Hawkeye and Black Panther (which I did end up pre-ordering)

Just wish Figuarts could make Falcon and The Vision!!!

I think, after my Mk42, Tony will be as far as I go with the line. There are more from other lines I want more and I have limited room.

f5308087155792110959720695437668.jpg
2567cb56010a10f1381e286dbe2d9136.jpg
14691b84a63832cea21f63c9a85654a5.jpg
736e5d865bc0c4491c6afa70f41f0751.jpg
d5f11792a2af36d458b5d9574fb2c7e5.jpg

Ant-Man is really cool. Can't really get him to crouch though, but I'll be able to take some awesome photos with him. Also the right shoulder pad keeps popping off...

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

How are the shoulderpads secured? Is it a single peg like the wrist guards on the Iron Man? I'll have that in hand tomorrow and will see what I can do to make the peg more snug.

How are the shoulderpads secured? Is it a single peg like the wrist guards on the Iron Man? I'll have that in hand tomorrow and will see what I can do to make the peg more snug.

I don't how the Iron Man wrist guards work, but Ant-Man's shoulder pads are just on a simple hinge that's on the disc for the shoulder hinge (if that makes sense)
4129bbd183dce3bd6ebbe1362d73b5f4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see, bit more complex than the IM wrist guards, they're just a single peg that fits in a hole on the back of the hand. Options are building up the peg with Klear or simply securing them with Blu Tack.

Yeah the peg is just that bit you can see in the image, with a small nub on either side of it, so it sort of just pops in. Blue tack is probably a good option, I've used it plenty before on things like this.

Looks like someone on facebook unboxed the shf tony stark today and bad news....tony stark head will not be able to be used on past shf ironman figures.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Looks like someone on facebook unboxed the shf tony stark today and bad news....tony stark head will not be able to be used on past shf ironman figures.

I wonder if that'll hold true for the Mark 3. If so, I don't need it...

Yeah the peg is just that bit you can see in the image, with a small nub on either side of it, so it sort of just pops in. Blue tack is probably a good option, I've used it plenty before on things like this.

I'll find out later.... (Famous last words!)

No great loss, I'll just pose him looking at my Mk42. He has suit up parts from that too, so I'm not that bothered. I'll still PO him tomorrow whatever.

Back