S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How does the Tony Stark head fit on the body? I'd love to put it on the Comicave Mark 43, but if the head is like their Jedi Luke with a hinge inside it won't really work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, that's the Figuarts 42 on the right. Size-wise, I just wish the Ultron was a bit bigger. I went with the Revoltech one because he's bigger than the Figuarts, but still too small IMO. then of course, the Marvel legends are all slightly too big, which is why I don't have many of them. Just ordered the Tony Stark as well, missed out on preordering but NY notified me that they got more in stock so I was able to get him.

Based on pics and videos I've seen, the base that comes with Tony looks to be included in the box with the figure and not as a separate PO bonus like the sofa was for the Mk42. I wasn't worried about missing out on the sofa as I've got nowhere to put it anyway, but I could squeeze that base in somewhere.

Figma are doing Iron Man suits too, I've seen a 42 that looks quite nice, but, they are pricey.

How does the Tony Stark head fit on the body? I'd love to put it on the Comicave Mark 43, but if the head is like their Jedi Luke with a hinge inside it won't really work.

I'm not entirely sure it does, in most pics I've seen, I believe the guy just stuck it on with blu tack, the neck pegs aren't compatible apparently.

Turns out hobbylink japan has a few more shf tony stark available but in low stock. Managed to order mine just now. Will pay for it tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Tony is being sent out from MyKombini, I got mine from their eBay store and got a dispatch note earlier, so, he should be here in a couple of weeks! Time to look up video reviews....

Picked up Tony today and I absolutely love it. It looks incredible as expected, especially the likeness which is pretty much spot on. The bonus base is really nice, and I like it more than I thought I would. The add on pieces are cool, and just add to an already awesome figure. I honestly don't have any interest in the Hall of Armor sets (I may pick up the single Mark V if I can) but you gotta have a Tony Stark.
8b7b5cd6cdf4530056d85e6516ea2fe9.jpg

ce7ae3348b56402bcc38cd9d755c406a.jpg

acaacd43de544266d3211ed2bc6fe9c5.jpg

c004d8ce5d19493c03569c04a5d60533.jpg

83077dffe8adec1a96b19c09238ea25e.jpg

b3354897a2cefd1b248dc44ae114075f.jpg

Love the karate hands
bfb0cd71751275a33a9a31f394ee4c0b.jpg

I'm beginning to think he is one of their best, and I can't wait to get mine. His head will fit on the 42, you take his neck peg out and put that in the 42 and the head sits and stays. I don't know if I want to try it on mine as I'm scared of damaging the 42.

Great pics! Does anyone know if we can get the Mark 6 without the hall of armor base? I only ask because just one does me no good and they're too pricey for me to justify getting the ones I would need.

I'm beginning to think he is one of their best, and I can't wait to get mine. His head will fit on the 42, you take his neck peg out and put that in the 42 and the head sits and stays. I don't know if I want to try it on mine as I'm scared of damaging the 42.

I saw that, and it's only further tempting me to get the Figuarts Mark 42. I was hoping the head would fit on the Comicave 43 but the ball peg is too big for the head to fit on the neck.

Has anyone had luck contacting Tamashii directly? Looking for an email or something. My Tony Stark's face print is misaligned and is bugging me like crazy. CDJapan is not helping, even though they've gone out of their way in the past.

Is that comicave Silver Centurion in the background? I didn't know it was even out yet.

Back