S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, he does put the head on with blu tack so it's not impossible!

Another thing I noticed is that Tony comes with Mk42 hands where the wrist guards appear to be integral, both fists and outstretched palms, if they fit the other suit it could solve a few problems.

Last edited:
98044bc2b96a5acee3778f264554a83a.jpg

Anyone made a light up mod for antman? You could probably fit a small led into the recess inside his faceplate, making it removable with blu tack or something

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

He hasn't been out that long, has he? Someone might, given time.
I've got a bad of small red LEDs somewhere, might give it a go actually. Only problem is he'd have a wire and battery blu tscked to his back, but it would be removable and look great for photos

This guy is way too fun to take pics of, he fits in basically anywhere. This box contains jango, battle droid (soon to be turned into a security droid most likely) and a bunch of (chrome) 1/12 guns from hlj
0c54540ee346d38dc714599ec4b4ff87.jpg
15c860f01741b880f8e4534ed0e3c346.jpg
88a0fa610bfcfebaebc612cb81eb6349.jpg
8b1ca494ba14504647bca52f00f975ce.jpg
e0193a7a8a5feb4979e5d945f8a7e00c.jpg

I've got a bad of small red LEDs somewhere, might give it a go actually. Only problem is he'd have a wire and battery blu tscked to his back, but it would be removable and look great for photos

Go for it, what's the worst that could happen!?

I finally got my hands on my Mk42. I've only had time to unbox him and stand him up. This is a reissue and the joints all seem good, the main improvement is that the wrist guards have NOT fallen off yet! I've even tweaked them a few times and they're in good. There is a small possibility that what I in fact have is a 43 repainted as a 42, they were the same basic figure. I did, however, knock off a guard from the back of his elbow, but it seems to be in well enough now.

I'll have more of a play tomorrow...

I've seen pics of his head on the Mark 42, and it looks just fine.

Never mind, just checked, and it's just clever photography.

He's out!? Knickers! I wouldn't have minded that base. I'm sure the eBay listings I'd seen said he was out next week. Oh well, I'll still get him.

EDIT:

Just bought from MyKombini on eBay, the title said 'WITH STAND' so they should honour that, happy days!

Last edited:
There is a video on FB where he just stuck it on with blu tack. What I'm thinking is that the pegs are double ball joints, like dumbbells, can they not be swapped out or just tacked in at one end!? Maybe someone with a Shapeways account could print a peg that would work!?

This guy is way too fun to take pics of, he fits in basically anywhere. This box contains jango, battle droid (soon to be turned into a security droid most likely) and a bunch of (chrome) 1/12 guns from hlj
0c54540ee346d38dc714599ec4b4ff87.jpg
15c860f01741b880f8e4534ed0e3c346.jpg
88a0fa610bfcfebaebc612cb81eb6349.jpg
8b1ca494ba14504647bca52f00f975ce.jpg
e0193a7a8a5feb4979e5d945f8a7e00c.jpg

Ant man looks amazing, love this more than the double round collar on the HT's version neck

Some pics of my Mk42:

The hands swapped really well and the wrist guards are nice and snug. I'm really starting to think that this reissue is a Mk43 repainted as a 42.

Mix of Figuarts and other six-inch scale figures like Comicave, Revoltech, Figma, and a couple marvel legends. Just moved, so still need to do some posing with these.

Attachments

• DSC02119.jpg
    DSC02119.jpg
    208.9 KB · Views: 170
  • DSC02118.jpg
    DSC02118.jpg
    196.3 KB · Views: 172
They look to scale reasonably well. That's the Figuarts 42 on the end isn't it? I want to find some tools for my Tony so he can work on mine, it's proving an ask and I can't seem to find what I want outside the US.

They look to scale reasonably well. That's the Figuarts 42 on the end isn't it? I want to find some tools for my Tony so he can work on mine, it's proving an ask and I can't seem to find what I want outside the US.

Yes, that's the Figuarts 42 on the right. Size-wise, I just wish the Ultron was a bit bigger. I went with the Revoltech one because he's bigger than the Figuarts, but still too small IMO. then of course, the Marvel legends are all slightly too big, which is why I don't have many of them. Just ordered the Tony Stark as well, missed out on preordering but NY notified me that they got more in stock so I was able to get him.

Mix of Figuarts and other six-inch scale figures like Comicave, Revoltech, Figma, and a couple marvel legends. Just moved, so still need to do some posing with these.

Is the battle damaged mk 42 on the left a custom? Or the comicave?

Back