S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got all figures Civil war Cap, IM 46, Hulk, Thor off of Ebay for good prices. Ordered Hawkeye for under 50 just got BW off of Ebay for a good price too could not fine her anywhere under 100 !!!

I got all figures Civil war Cap, IM 46, Hulk, Thor off of Ebay for good prices. Ordered Hawkeye for under 50 just got BW off of Ebay for a good price too could not fine her anywhere under 100 !!!

Links bro. Where did you order Hawkeye for under 50?

Yeah ^^ $50 yes please!

I got my Black Widow from Toyzinthebox before her price went up.

Define good prices. SHF do get bootlegged and on eBay you have less chance of knowing which is which. When looking for a Mk42 I saw several that had prices that looked too good to be true and some of the pics did look like bootleg ones that I'd seen. I did feel I paid over the odds for it in the end, but, I knew it was a trusted Figuarts seller so I felt good knowing that what I get will be legit.

Most on here will be able to tell legit from bootleg, so, if I were you I'd post links up before buying, just to be sure that what you're getting is the real deal.

My Bad that's what i get being sight impaired :( , whats N-Y and there price ? is there a page to see the bootleg difference?

Well the way the site (hobbyshop2go) is set up, it kinda hides the full price with the pre-order deposit so I understand that it can be misinterpreted.

N-Y price is $73 plus shipping to the U.S. is usually about $12 for economy to where I am and that takes 10 days

I have no idea about the bootleg

I believe NY is Nippon Yassan. Here is Fwoosh talking about IM bootlegs, he doesn't know it at the time but they are bootlegs of the Figuarts. I have seen ones that look like these on eBay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnNYzxwyjAM

If you see a Mk42 on Tony's sofa and it's just flopped there, chances are it's not legit. Official ones will have him doing the right pose and will generally be a lot more pricey. If you see a Figuarts Iron Man on eBay for less than £40 I would say this is more likely to be a bootleg than it is the bargain of the century.

Just got a dispatch note for my Mk42 from Ami Ami on eBay, it should be here next week, so, I'll refresh you as to what a legit Mk42 looks like.

I think that the prices for the S.H. Figurarts Marvel figures are freaking nuts, $110 for Black Widow, I might as well get the Hot Toys version at this point!!!

I believe NY is Nippon Yassan. Here is Fwoosh talking about IM bootlegs, he doesn't know it at the time but they are bootlegs of the Figuarts. I have seen ones that look like these on eBay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnNYzxwyjAM

If you see a Mk42 on Tony's sofa and it's just flopped there, chances are it's not legit. Official ones will have him doing the right pose and will generally be a lot more pricey. If you see a Figuarts Iron Man on eBay for less than £40 I would say this is more likely to be a bootleg than it is the bargain of the century.

The listings with those images are indeed bootleg Iron Men, which can be seen in these reviews here. Strangely enough they have wildly different conclusions, I'm considering getting one for a custom TASM2 Goblin though (loved that design).

The figures in the fwoosh video are apparently knockoff's of the Play Imaginative Super Alloy Iron Man figure, according to the fwoosh, which seems about right. It is definitely NOT the SHF.

Bootleg (Middle one):
Marvel-Legends-Select-Knock-Off-Iron-Man-MK-43-Armor-6-Loose-Action-Figure-Comparison.jpg

SHF (pic with the straightest pose i could find)
bw5uQNVl.jpg

Numerous differences, including single elbows on the knockoff, and just a different, more "stiff" looking build that is common in western produced figures.

Back