S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: S.H.Figuarts IronMan

3c6372c2-s.jpg

17dfb9cd-s.jpg

5ac1cac4-s.jpg

fb634ce1-s.jpg

00a12471-s.jpg

c0e44449-s.jpg

0f0519b6-s.jpg

73bb856f-s.jpg

Re: S.H.Figuarts IronMan

He has no shoulder articulation :lol the articulation on this figure is horrendous. You really don't get what you paid for :slap

Re: S.H.Figuarts Civil War General Thread

Cap is out, judging from ami2 and hlj. Anybody got in hand pics of these?

I found some on 2chan, but they don't look great to be honest - cancelled my preorder after seeing them. I'm definitely still getting Ant-Man though, and will probably still get the Mark 46 Iron Man.

eoepA6P.jpg

HnrTmQ6.jpg

KSdjJno.jpg

The faces look fine, but the suit not looking even remotely like fabric after the Star Wars figures, and the legs being almost painfully thin, were the dealbreakers for me

Face are kinda derpy, but I think in hand it should be fine. How's the previous age of ultron ver? Is the body similar?

I think ant man should have similar body like this one, no?

Face are kinda derpy, but I think in hand it should be fine. How's the previous age of ultron ver? Is the body similar?

I think ant man should have similar body like this one, no?

It looks like they just reworked the AoU version's body in CAD to be honest. The surface detailing is different but the engineering is identical.

Ant-Man's a unique sculpt, seems to have a totally different articulation layout. Looks much more proportional too.

ES765fO.jpg

Note, the 3D printed head sculpt will look off in many photos. This is due to angle, lighting etc. In hand, they are fantastic.

Yeah, in hand Luke and Bruce looks really good. I think Cap is no exception.

Is there a comparison pic with the old AOU Cap body? I think the unmasked head is good for that body as Cap use his helmet most of the time in Civil War.

I might be biased because I have it, but I like AoU Cap better without the new 3D sculpt. Might be the minority on that one though.

I might be biased because I have it, but I like AoU Cap better without the new 3D sculpt. Might be the minority on that one though.

I agree I like the AoU Cap better also, but I don't have the new one in hand to compare directly.

+ rep magic. Thanks.

The aou costume has better design and color, but the civil war costume is from a much better movie with the 3D printed head.

Body engineering wise, it looks like cap has the same butterfly shoulder joints like the new figures, you can see at the back from the pics magic posted.

titles can be edited, the OP just has to do it
Really? Why the heck don't some of those threads about Ironman pics or which ever get corrected. I just assumed... ah well gotten used to those titles anyway.

Anyway,
Note, the 3D printed head sculpt will look off in many photos. This is due to angle, lighting etc. In hand, they are fantastic.
Also think it's to do with magnification and all these nice cameras taking huge close up pictures with detail your eye just can't see.

Spidey is a must.

CDjapan notified me that they would arrive within 5 to 6 days when it does I'm sure I'll upload you guys pics of him.

For those who want more of a comparison to the AoU Cap, I don't have one - seems a bit cartoonish to me thats why I waited for the CW version. Hopefully he does deliver, no pun, and like some have pointed out the figure is different on hand than it is on the camera.

Back