S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: S.H.Figuarts IronMan

Mentioned this on the Hot Toys Spidey thread, but it looks like thanks to a licensing issue, Spider-Man merchandise for the movie cannot be released solo, but only as part of a pack. I wonder if this hurts the chances of seeing him in this line.

Based on what? Speculations?

Based on what? Speculations?

Speculated here.

https://marveltoynews.com/funko-civil-war-spider-man-pop-vinyls-figure-revealed/

Yoko McCann seemed to confirm that's the case on Periscope. She said they weren't allowed to release Spider-Man unless it was in a boxed set and that there won't be a solo Spidey release despite his popularity. That's also consistent with the fact that the only Spider-Man figures for the film so far have indeed been part of boxed sets instead of solo releases.

Supposedly Spidey can only be released if he comes with both Cap and Iron Man and he's only allowed to be released by himself come the time for "Spider-Man: Homecoming". So far that makes sense based on the currently available MCU Spidey figures being put out. It's a way to market that he's from the MCU now while selling off older stock of Cap and IM. So unless we're getting a 3-pack or something, I guess we're going to have to wait until "Spider-Man: Homecoming" before we get individual figures of him.

Mark 3 in November. It looks like we'll get the original 7 Iron Man armour to make the Hall of Armour. Mark 3 is a must have. Tony Stark in October.

GZJYem0.png

c1b0Ytr.jpg

I'm so glad they have the new 3d face printing technology. Brings life to figures at a much smaller scale.

item_0000011406_3Ftcwsm8_06.jpg

item_0000011406_3Ftcwsm8_03.jpg

item_0000011406_3Ftcwsm8_01.jpg

Damn, the Mark 3 and that IM3 Tony Stark are definite must-haves for me.

Well if you have the War Machine Mark I technically you already have the Iron Man Mark II.

I already have a sixth scale Tony Stark figure. But i might want this one for poseability

Sent from my LG-V497 using Tapatalk

Released in Japan, I don't know why. But he looks hedious! :lol it's even worse with the matt finish.

2-1.jpg

2-2.jpg

2-4.jpg

7-2.jpg

7-6.jpg

7-7.jpg

7-8.jpg

7-9.jpg

Ditto. My Revoltech looks like a friggin Masterpiece now.

Weird how a company can knock so much out of the park with remarkable consistency, but then drop the ball (see what I did there?) on certain pieces.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back