S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: S.H.Figuarts Civil War General Thread

Yeah, everything looks ace there. Still not a fan of the unmasked head though, loving everything else. Looks like the best 1/12 cap figure so far.

The AOU figure, he looks slightly bigger in that pic. Is that the angle?

Are mafex doing this line as well?

Re: S.H.Figuarts IronMan

Most unflattering photo yet:

attachment.php

A Figuarts release without articulation?! That headsculpt is pretty poor too. A disappointment, in my opinion.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Please don't let this put you off from Figuarts. I dunno what happened to this release ;____;

the shoulders have a joint... im wondering if theres a mechanism to the shoulder armor that the photographer didnt understand or bother using, will wait for mine any ways

Still love Figuarts, and will definitely still buy their stuff, but I think this particular one is sub standard.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Oh I was wrong, he does. Still very limited. He's like a Kenner action figure :lol

6-3.jpg

7-1.jpg

7-7.jpg

I suspect the shoulder joint pops out like the recent Kamen rider figures, if it doesnt then yeah it sucks, need to see more though

I suspect the shoulder joint pops out like the recent Kamen rider figures, if it doesnt then yeah it sucks, need to see more though

You meant the Shinkoccou Seihou series? That is solely created for the Kamen Rider series which is based on the suit actor's proportions and look in the TV show.

You meant the Shinkoccou Seihou series? That is solely created for the Kamen Rider series which is based on the suit actor's proportions and look in the TV show.

I dont know what that is :lol

Im referring to the Kamen rider ghost ore (with the jacket) and some of the star wars figuarts (clone trooper) where you can pull the should out of the body slightly to increase the range of motion

I dont know what that is :lol

Im referring to the Kamen rider ghost ore (with the jacket) and some of the star wars figuarts (clone trooper) where you can pull the should out of the body slightly to increase the range of motion

Oh, I thought you were talking about the newer series :lol

10920115403_a76b5744e9_z.jpg

10920115693_6322d2f1cc_b.jpg

The normal SHF releases's articulation are meant to do fantasy poses, the Marvel ones are really quite limited imo (Other than Cap). But Ultron is just :slap

Oh, I thought you were talking about the newer series :lol

View attachment 266887

View attachment 266886

The normal SHF releases's articulation are meant to do fantasy poses, the Marvel ones are really quite limited imo (Other than Cap). But Ultron is just :slap

Oh wow that is quite impressive

I hear what youre sayin, cap an mk 45 are my ideal articulation layouts, would love to see winter soldier done in that new layout though

Re: S.H.Figuarts Civil War General Thread

Yeah, everything looks ace there. Still not a fan of the unmasked head though, loving everything else. Looks like the best 1/12 cap figure so far.

The AOU figure, he looks slightly bigger in that pic. Is that the angle?

Are mafex doing this line as well?

The AoU and CW Cap bodies are the same size.

MAFEX are making Iron man Mark 45 but have not announced anything for CW.

Oh I was wrong, he does. Still very limited. He's like a Kenner action figure :lol
View attachment 266872

Reviewer that took those pics said that's as far as the shoulders can spread out and they were complaining about how limited the shoulders were in general, especially since they're known for posing their figures dynamically. I still love SHF, but they're not without their misses (I'm still mad about what happened to Darth Vader), and this one is clearly a miss in my eyes.

oh wow that is quite impressive

i hear what youre sayin, cap an mk 45 are my ideal articulation layouts, would love to see winter soldier done in that new layout though

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

shf winter soldier is a must

Reviewer that took those pics said that's as far as the shoulders can spread out and they were complaining about how limited the shoulders were in general, especially since they're known for posing their figures dynamically. I still love SHF, but they're not without their misses (I'm still mad about what happened to Darth Vader), and this one is clearly a miss in my eyes.

It's a shame, especially when he's a web exclusive. Expectations are high and yet they don't deliver, at least Vader is a standard release.

You're right, SHFs are great! I love doing dynamic poses with them. The new 3D face printing tech is awesome, can't wait for them to get more licenses.

But still, Ultron is a huge let down imo.

Back