S.H. Figuarts General

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't seen much at the newest event besides ****shi and the RoF Figuarts. Still I've got plenty of Figuarts on order for this year so it's not all bad.

Hulkbuster won't be coming stateside. This was from Alex Blas:

"Hey Geeks just got word from Bluefin that now they won't be getting the Hulkbuster due to some internal and licensing reasons. I have outside sources but atm everyone is way overpriced so if you're still in the market for one your best best is overseas. If things change I'll let you guys know. For the record I was told by the owner on a few occasions they would get it so it feels like a kick in the nurse for me but what can I do."

Hulkbuster won't be coming stateside. This was from Alex Blas:

"Hey Geeks just got word from Bluefin that now they won't be getting the Hulkbuster due to some internal and licensing reasons. I have outside sources but atm everyone is way overpriced so if you're still in the market for one your best best is overseas. If things change I'll let you guys know. For the record I was told by the owner on a few occasions they would get it so it feels like a kick in the nurse for me but what can I do."

Bummer!!! Thanks for the info Angelo

Bummer!!! Thanks for the info Angelo

No problem! I've been thinking about it for awhile and I just can't find a good enough reason to purchase it. I think it looks un-****ing-believably great but I'm not that excited about it where I really want it.

No problem! I've been thinking about it for awhile and I just can't find a good enough reason to purchase it. I think it looks un-****ing-believably great but I'm not that excited about it where I really want it.
I kinda want it lol. But that price 😕

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I kinda want it lol. But that price 😕

I borderline don't like/hate Tony Stark so my interest is based purely on design. I ordered Mark 45 because the design looks really nice.

The price isn't that bad if you like it and want it. I can't imagine it would lose it's value and it'll stand out among all the other action figure versions.

I borderline don't like/hate Tony Stark so my interest is based purely on design. I ordered Mark 45 because the design looks really nice.

The price isn't that bad if you like it and want it. I can't imagine it would lose it's value and it'll stand out among all the other action figure versions.
Hahaha, I hated tony during civil war and I'm sure I will again since that's the new movie focus lol. But I agree his suit designs are killer.

N u have a good point on paying for what u like and it sure will stand out

Hmm just a question :O Do you think Figuarts Hulk will increase in price even more? I think he used to be $78, and now that he's practically sold out everywhere, the lowest I could find on ebay for him is $129 with free shipping. Will the price continue to rise for Figuarts Hulk? What do you think? Is there still a very high demand for him even though he's sold out already? These Age of Ultron Figuarts toys aren't gonna be released in the US right? Thanks :)

Figuarts Captain America, Thor and Hulk are back on HLJ! Go grab them while you can :panic:

Hulk looks pretty awesome, but I can't get over the yoga pants. [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IguUHVL.jpg

Not sure if anybody has seen this. I'm definitely buying

Last edited:
Wow. I remember a prototype from way back looked rough...this one looks like a must-have.

That said, this is also a hand-painted prototype, yes? So we can expect some degradation.

Wow. I remember a prototype from way back looked rough...this one looks like a must-have.

That said, this is also a hand-painted prototype, yes? So we can expect some degradation.

That prototype you saw long back must have been the Figma, that one has been teased for years :lol

SDCC2015-Tamashii-SH-Figuarts-Bruce-Lee-012.jpg

SDCC2015-Tamashii-SH-Figuarts-Bruce-Lee-014.jpg

Like screaming face here but joints looks so jarring. Its like robot Bruce Lee :lol

If only they hide joints much better, I thought a real cloth pant will looks good on it but shfiguart never do mixed media

That prototype you saw long back must have been the Figma, that one has been teased for years :lol

Actually yes, you're right. The joints on this don't bother me. It's a fun scale where i more forgiving of experimentation and realism or lack thereof.

Back