S.H. Figuarts General

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, definitely. I mean they are insanely detailed. It's a good what, $600 difference between the S.H. Figuart and Hot Toy? This is definitely an amazing substitute.
Yea that HT is $900 [emoji26] even $300 for the SHF is a bit much but def more achievable lol

Yea that HT is $900 [emoji26] even $300 for the SHF is a bit much but def more achievable lol

$900 is ****ing insane. Alex Blas from Ageless Geeks has said that Bluefin already mentioned that they should be able to get Hulkbuster stateside. When ever there's an update with him and Bluefin, I'll post it on the thread.

$900 is ****ing insane. Alex Blas from Ageless Geeks has said that Bluefin already mentioned that they should be able to get Hulkbuster stateside. When ever there's an update with him and Bluefin, I'll post it on the thread.
That would be awesome!! Little cheaper would help a lot with the wife lol. Let us know bro

That would be awesome!! Little cheaper would help a lot with the wife lol. Let us know bro

It's up for pre-order at Nisson...

https://www.nippon-yasan.com/figure...n-man-mark-44-hulkbuster-limited-edition.html

Edited: It looks really good with Iron Man Mark 43 next to it...

chogokin-x-shfiguarts-iron-man-mark-44-hulkbuster-limited-edition.jpg

Is Bandai crazy? Probably not because people will pay this out of control price, but still. Yeesh...

I'm so glad I'm not really a fan of the Avengers lol :) I did order Hulk though because it'll be so much fun to use him in little toy comics to fight Superman and Broly :)

When toys reach the price of a common man's monthly earnings, it becomes less feasible to buy :(

Is Bandai crazy? Probably not because people will pay this out of control price, but still. Yeesh...

This price is probably due to the "chogokin" choice. I have a Buzz Lightyear from chogokin and it is the heaviest toy I have. All diecast, no plastic. But this price is insane, I'll think again whether it is worth $300

This price is probably due to the "chogokin" choice. I have a Buzz Lightyear from chogokin and it is the heaviest toy I have. All diecast, no plastic. But this price is insane, I'll think again whether it is worth $300

is it diecast???

The face plate, feet, something around the neck, and I think a few other pieces. I would say 5 - 10% diecast.

Edited: There's a picture going around with the pieces.

maybe this might change your view a bit on it.

hulkbust.png

people pay high prices for vegeta yet he's measely as ****. so who's gonna get more bang for their buck?

Are you guys being serious? You can get Vegeta for about 1/10th the price. Get real.

So if you order from Nippon-Yasan and get the 3 - 4 Day FedEx Economy Service, it would come out to $350.

Then BBTS put up their pre-orders...

Screenshot (346).jpg

Edited: $489.99

maybe this might change your view a bit on it.

hulkbust.png

people pay high prices for vegeta yet he's measely as ****. so who's gonna get more bang for their buck?

...Wouldn't that only apply/be relevant for those who chose to pay inflated after market prices for Super Saiyan Vegeta?

Edited: Nevermind, I see the point you're making.

Are you guys being serious? You can get Vegeta for about 1/10th the price. Get real.

He's saying in comparison. If you buy Hulkbuster for $300+ and people are buying Super Saiyan Vegeta for $300+, you would be getting the better deal. (You really can't get an S.H. Figuarts Vegeta for $30.)

Here's what Alex Blas posted in response to BBTS pricing...

"So here's a rundown on price. Hulkbuster is a Tamashii Exclusive so only certain distributors has access and im waiting on confirmation that Bluefin Usa will have them so I can give the best pricing possible. The overseas market is over inflating pricing to drive business direct overseas and limit competition from retailers like myself. It's unfortunately but a trend that started with Avengers, Starwars and now Hulkbuster. Given how bbts has been screwed with the avengers line they have decreased preorders and increased price in case they get allocated they have the abilities to pay overseas pricing and still make their normal profit. Hope this helps"

Here's what Alex Blas posted in response to BBTS pricing...

"So here's a rundown on price. Hulkbuster is a Tamashii Exclusive so only certain distributors has access and im waiting on confirmation that Bluefin Usa will have them so I can give the best pricing possible. The overseas market is over inflating pricing to drive business direct overseas and limit competition from retailers like myself. It's unfortunately but a trend that started with Avengers, Starwars and now Hulkbuster. Given how bbts has been screwed with the avengers line they have decreased preorders and increased price in case they get allocated they have the abilities to pay overseas pricing and still make their normal profit. Hope this helps"

makes sense......he get any answers on mexigoku?

Iron Man Mark 43 seems to already be receiving a reissue in July.

S.H.Figuarts

Either they're making up for the previous release's allocation or we'll be seeing more reissues of the Age of Ultron line.

Back