S.H. Figuarts General

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with wolvie9.

An image to compare the 4 Stormtroopers (Black Series, Bandai Plastic Model, Revoltech & SHFiguarts):

1430140861540.jpg

A review of the figure of Revoltech here.

So I'm new to collecting Star Wars and I just ordered Darth Vader and pre-ordered Darth Maul. I need some Storm Troopers though, so which ones are the best to get? Probably wanna get 4 max but army building may be considered in the future. According to the pic, the Black Series seems to be the best. Is their quality up to par with the big companies such as Figuarts?

So I'm new to collecting Star Wars and I just ordered Darth Vader and pre-ordered Darth Maul. I need some Storm Troopers though, so which ones are the best to get? Probably wanna get 4 max but army building may be considered in the future. According to the pic, the Black Series seems to be the best. Is their quality up to par with the big companies such as Figuarts?

hasbro's not a big company to you?

I have yet to see a comparison pic for hasbro vs SHF Darth Vader which is my go to vader. But articulation revo is better but accurate heights matter to me and the revos are taller than shf vader so that wont work so waiting for someone to display shf vader with hasbro trooper since that's my second choice.
Not in quality lol

Didn't know the Black Series was made by Hasbro. I mean in regards to overall quality, articulation, and accuracy. I'm getting the Figuarts Darth Vader so the Revoltech is out of the question. The Figuarts one just looks derpy to me and a little chunky for a storm trooper. I read the Black Series one's have some quality control issues though.

Didn't know the Black Series was made by Hasbro. I mean in regards to overall quality, articulation, and accuracy. I'm getting the Figuarts Darth Vader so the Revoltech is out of the question. The Figuarts one just looks derpy to me and a little chunky for a storm trooper. I read the Black Series one's have some quality control issues though.
Ha!
Aren't you a little chunky for a Storm Trooper?

Ummmm, well, ok I guess.... ugh, it looks like the costume guys from X-Men The Last Stand are now working for this project. Croc looks like utter crap btw.

Ummmm, well, ok I guess.... ugh, it looks like the costume guys from X-Men The Last Stand are now working for this project. Croc looks like utter crap btw.

Not really, each character is distinct with their own costumes that look similar to the comic books. Killer Croc looks fine. He looks no different than he did in his first appearance in the Batman comics or in the Joker graphic novel. To each their own.

Harley Quinn looks great. I saw that pic you posted, Angelo. My on my.

Not sure how I feel about this mask tho:

CEH0cMSUUAA_sJD.jpg

EDIT: It does seem that Killer Croc should be larger tho. His make-up looks decent, but he doesn't seem monstrous enough to me.

To those that have Figuarts Batman, do you know if the Figuarts Avengers will be more or less the same height?

So, this year is the 25th anniversary of Akira.
header.jpg

What I want, even more than new dbz figuarts, would be an Akira line. I would snatch that **** up with the quickness! Kaneda and his bike (w/ laser rifle and pill bottle accesories). Tetsuo with a normal arm that swaps out for a mechanical one. Joker (leader of the clown gang) w/ a swappable boot print face.

I'm salivating over here.

Harley Quinn looks great. I saw that pic you posted, Angelo. My on my.

Not sure how I feel about this mask tho:

EDIT: It does seem that Killer Croc should be larger tho. His make-up looks decent, but he doesn't seem monstrous enough to me.

I know, right? She was born for that role. I'm digging the mask for Deadshot. I honestly didn't expect them to give him a mask in the first place since it's Will Smith. I hope he keeps it on for a decent amount of his screen time in action.

The actor is decently tall and he looks pretty menacing in up close pictures. I didn't expect him to be as tall as The Lizard but it'll be interested to see what they do with him. Hopefully he eats a lot of people.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Is there an Injustice Killer Croc? (Omitted the S.H. Figuarts after re-reading it.) I thought I remember them talking about making Bane but I don't know how well the line is selling if it'll even get a further release after Superman.

To those that have Figuarts Batman, do you know if the Figuarts Avengers will be more or less the same height?

I figure same, maybe slightly shorter. Batman's ear points are as high as Super Saiyn Goku's hair point.

Apparently there's been a horrible allocation for the remaining Age of Ultron S.H Figuarts. BBTS sent out an e-mail...

11219156_556709201135587_8982880753514144206_n.jpg

I got the same email. Severe production shortage by Tamashii. This should be a wake-up call to them...they need to up their numbers.

I got the same email. Severe production shortage by Tamashii. This should be a wake-up call to them...they need to up their numbers.

Well, these aren't web exclusives so hopefully they get re-issued.

So the BBTS email says they will only ship 1 item per customer to try and get to as many orders as possible . So does that mean the people who lte ordered just one of each avenger age of Ultron figuarts will get theirs ?

Back