S.H. Figuarts General

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Add Figma Kid Icarus to that list

But yeah I have a working Smash Bros display, will have to reassemble & will take a photo later today!

Thanks crisis, good call. They also did Dark Pit who is now a Smash Bros. character!

Also added some of the Pokemon releases. Lucario is coming out soon too I think!

So bias :lol

By the way, is anyone assembling a "Super Smash Bros." cast? Between Figuarts and Max Factory/Figma doing Nintendo characters...you can get quite a number of characters from the game now!

Let's see what I remember:

Figuarts
-Mario
-Luigi
-Charizard (D-Arts)
-Mewtwo (D-Arts)
-Lucario (Upcoming)
-Mega Man (D-Arts, Mega Man X also available)
-Yoshi (Upcoming)

Figma
-Link
-Samus
-Pit
-Dark Pit
-Toon Link (Wind Waker, Nendoroid)
-Sonic (Classic, Nendoroid)
-Solid Snake (MGS2 ver., upcoming)
-Kirby (Nendoroid? upcoming)

Yup I've been putting one together for a little while now. Combining, figma, figuarts and other lower end nintendo lines. This month should add Snake and Lucina to the collection.

Not really feeling hulk or any other human Avengers head sculpt. The only one that looks decent is Iron Man. However, their Jedi Luke sculpt looks amazing.

I think with SHF, it's better to stick to their robots and anime lines and go to HT for human / movie characters.

For this scale though, they look pretty solid! I actually think Figma does even worse with "human" sculpts than Figuarts. And with other companies like Hasbro's Marvel and Mattel's DC...it's really give-and-take. They got some good ones and bad ones...

Hulk's sculpt could've turned out a little better but I like Cap and Thor. They are slightly cartoony but it's easy for me to overlook that because you know the articulation and quality will be top-notch.

I used to regularly collect some 6-inch lines until American companies quality got worse...Figuarts is bringing me back to that scale! Even though they're slightly smaller...

but they are asking for double or triple the price than the American companies :lol

They are meant for different market segments, I guess. After all they are made in China.

Figma really is best with anime-like characters, their realistic ones don't turn out well. I heard a lot of bad things about their old Robocop. Figuarts does great for these more realistic characters

What we need is a decent StarFox figure, Figma or Figuarts. I don't know why none of these companies have jumped on that license yet

And still no D-Arts Pikachu, which would be an easy sell

They made a D-Arts Megaman and Bass who are both very small, and even added Rush and Treble for both...they could totally do Pikachu.

Has anyone here gotten the Sakura figuarts yet? I just ordered one and it's my first figure that isn't dbz. Just wanted to hear opinions on the figure.

Does anyone know any other import shops besides AmiAmi and HLJ.com that still have Figuarts Hulk for preorder? I was able to get on preorders for the other Avengers, but unfortunately missed out on Hulk.

You might be limited on choices and should probably pre-order Hulk VERY soon.

I contacted one vendor I usually buy from and he reported back that the distributor (likely Bluefin Distribution who distributes all of Tamashii's stuff to the US) has stated they "might not be able" to fulfill all their orders and thus, this vendor will likely not be putting the Avengers up for pre-order unless Bandai-Tamashii decides to increase the production numbers.

TheToySource.com also has Hulk for pre-order. I can vouch for them as I've ordered a lot from them in the past.

Official images of Tamashii web exclusive - War Machine Mark II, release date October, pre-order will be opened on the 17th of this month at 4 pm Japan time:

bnr_SHF_WarMachineMark2_B01_fix.jpg

item_0000011000_VxexbMBs_03.jpg

item_0000011000_VxexbMBs_04.jpg

item_0000011000_VxexbMBs_05.jpg

item_0000011000_VxexbMBs_06.jpg

item_0000011000_VxexbMBs_07.jpg

item_0000011000_VxexbMBs_08.jpg

Source: Tamashii.

In the japanese store Nippon-Yasan the pre-order is open.

Back