S.H. Figuarts General

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pretty much 95% of the general public had no idea there was even a GotG comic in the first place. Marvel rolled the dice & it was a hit. same can be said for Ant-Man I guess

also why are the SHF Ninja Turtles figures still so god damn expensive. i was at Barnes n Noble & they're going for $60+. real turtles don't cost that much -_-
I think people knew about Ant-man at least but GotG was obscure as you can get.

Great review Adeno! I loved the fight montage as well! Though I feel bad for Hogan and the Warrior!

It actually looks like Tamashii beefed up his arms quite a bit (which was one of my complaints on the prototype) to fit the SFV 'style' even more. Would you say they definitely look bigger than the prototype we saw before?

I appreciate the typed review, Aden. I'm not much of a Street Fighter fan, never played the video games, but I'm extremely looking forward to picking Ryu and Chun Li up this weekend. They look outstanding. I honestly didn't expect the articulation of these two to be as great as they appear to be.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Great review Adeno! I loved the fight montage as well! Though I feel bad for Hogan and the Warrior!

It actually looks like Tamashii beefed up his arms quite a bit (which was one of my complaints on the prototype) to fit the SFV 'style' even more. Would you say they definitely look bigger than the prototype we saw before?

Hehe thanks :D Actually I haven't seen the prototypes before. I remember the first time I saw these Figuarts Street Fighter toys was in some video of a toy fair and they were already colored. I love Chun-Li as well hehe!

983qO5d.jpg

I just pre-ordered the Ash & Team Rocket exclusive three pack from MyKombini. I had $74 ebay bucks, so I only had to pay $84. Not bad. So far away though. I really hope they continue that line. Gotta have Misty and Brock at the very least

Bought Ryu and Chun Li at Tamashii Nations World Tour Event. They are absolutely amazing. Very well made figures. Chun Li has incredible balance. Ryu's body design makes for great poses. I really hope Rashid and Cammy sell well to continue the line.

Also, the Bat-Pod prototype looked really cool in person! I'm hoping for some pieces to be die-cast.

I'm just glad Ryu hasn't gotten into the whole "Pentel Pen Eyebrows" fashion thing yet :)

It's def an anime style w/ the eyebrows. Imo it just helps certain characters stand out or show emotion

Just ordered Ryu & Chun Li. Although I gotta admit, Ryu does look a little bland to me, I still had to order him. It baffles me why Tamashii chose the SFV lineup instead of SFII. Or rather, instead of basing the line on a specific game, just release characters from the entire franchise.

I think I prefer the 'clean' look of the Figuarts Ryu over Storm's more weathered appearance. The Figuarts Ryu does look a touch too thin and Storm's proportions look more accurate but, when posed, the Figuarts Ryu has the edge, in my opinion.

I'll most likely preorder Cammy but I'm tempted to pull the trigger on Ryu and Chun-Li as well.

Back