S.H. Figuarts General

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hear you. I love that anime/manga, yet I wouldn't know what to do with my Meliodas haha.

But seriously, I only need the Seven Deadly Sins and Gilthunder
It's a great series that I think has merchandise potential. Diane may be difficult due to her size but I wouldn't mind a shorter version. I would even be happy with Figuarts Zero versions.

I need figuarts to do One Punch Man!

If they made a more athletic version compared to the Figma, I would purchase it. I don't care for the anime but the design is cool. ...The serious design, not the goofy one.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Pre-ordered Homecoming Spidey! He looks fantastic and edges out the MAFEX IMO.

Despite the articulation, he does look rather organic and I'm glad they put work into the articulation. It's really shows that Tamashii thought it through.

Home-made Suit Web Exclusive perhaps? Or will we see the rumored Mark 46 half-painted Iron Man?

It would be cool if SHF did Yu Yu Hakusho since it's the 25th anniversary. Or at least Figma, even though they wouldn't really go into depth. With Figma we'd be lucky to get anyone outside of Yusuke.

It would be cool if SHF did Yu Yu Hakusho since it's the 25th anniversary. Or at least Figma, even though they wouldn't really go into depth. With Figma we'd be lucky to get anyone outside of Yusuke.

I should've bought those Kotobukiya statues years ago.

Yu yu hakusho and kenshin figuarts would be great....id also like figuarts to continue with the ranma line

Just got Bruce Lee, what an epic figure! So many posing options, very happy. Sorry if this figure has been posted a million times already, im new to this line and love it.
f3c73ebd7e2a37de68eab29037d2e7a6.jpg
bfa50b4af44d4fd19a6d245b05a7beac.jpg
3c87a2aee0bceebddd37a5b290ffaf2a.jpg
a910ab52cc0c82c30fed534abd73057c.jpg

Just got Bruce Lee, what an epic figure! So many posing options, very happy. Sorry if this figure has been posted a million times already, im new to this line and love it.
f3c73ebd7e2a37de68eab29037d2e7a6.jpg
bfa50b4af44d4fd19a6d245b05a7beac.jpg
3c87a2aee0bceebddd37a5b290ffaf2a.jpg
a910ab52cc0c82c30fed534abd73057c.jpg
No need to be sorry. I'm glad you decided to purchase him! He's an amazing figure.

I just got the Game of Death Bruce Lee a week ago. I just ordered the first Bruce Lee. Should be here by Tuesday. Cool figures. I wonder if they will make any more.

Also want to get the Freddie Mercury figure.

Bad news...looks like Tamashii is pulling the "Figure + Accessory" angle to get around Hasbro's Marvel license again like they did with Doctor Strange.

MCU Spidey is $100 and comes with the new "Tamashii Act Wall". I am curious to see how the wall looks like. This is a total new ACT set right?

Bad news...looks like Tamashii is pulling the "Figure + Accessory" angle to get around Hasbro's Marvel license again like they did with Doctor Strange.

MCU Spidey is $100 and comes with the new "Tamashii Act Wall". I am curious to see how the wall looks like. This is a total new ACT set right?
Where are you seeing this information? I was expecting this to happen.

Hmm, looks pretty good actually. I don't think it's $100 good, but probably $75-$85 like they were offering up on their Western Doctor Strange release would be more reasonable.

I'll pre-order at MH, they got it for about $90 which is much more reasonable.

The Disney licensing seems to be expensive in general for Tamashii Nations. Spider-Man is a little under $60 retail. $40 for the wall is a little much but I guess not too bad. Iron Man Hall of Armor is only $10 more (?) and that comes with LEDs so that's a better deal.

It's cool that you can attach a stand to the wall to give the effect of him swinging. I dig it.

That would he a huge missed opportunity if they don't include the mask. I imagine fans would certainly choose that over another facial expression.

Back