S.H. Figuarts General

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just seen the bundle on nippon yasan and it's almost $39 more for the ex part instead of buying them separate.
Unfortunately, that's how it goes. Figma does that a lot with their Pre-order bonuses that you have to buy from the Good Smile Shop.

Edited:
If they do end up selling the bundle it'll be marked up to a ridiculous price. I tend to stay clear of BBTS. I'll prob just end up going with Nippon

I ended up purchasing it from Nippon earlier this morning. I really wish Tamashii Nations wouldn't offer certain bonus releases though. First it was Episode II Anakin Skywalker with the extra face and now Ash's extra face. It would be different if they weren't releases that I am extremely excited about.

Edited: Very happy to say Qui-Gon Jinn will finally be released!

bnr_shf_qui-gon-jinn_600x341.jpg

Iron Man Mark II

2dd0fea4d565700ad283430b61c75cd2.jpg

Was Staypuft Marshmallow Man not released stateside?

Street Fighter Rashid and Cammy look fantastic.

My beef with it is that it's hilariously underscaled. They shoulda made it at least the size of Hulkbuster.. at least :dunno

I guess they wanted Marshmallow Man to fight Godzilla and other Monsterarts characters so he stayed in that scale lol :) (At least my childhood fantasy of Marshmallow Man VS Godzilla finally happened) :D

I ordered them too ! I wonder who will be next ! we know that the winners of the survey are Akuma, Juri, Mika, Zangief, Ken, Guile

I ordered them too ! I wonder who will be next ! we know that the winners of the survey are Akuma, Juri, Mika, Zangief, Ken, Guile

They announced the winners? I remember voting but I missed the outcome. I voted for Laura.

Those are some pretty good outcomes though! Akuma's design in V is crazy cool. Mika would be wild! Zangief would be monstrous. Ken and Guile? Heck yeah!

fd.jpg

I voted for Fang ! :( But just below the picture they say "※ This ranked 6 people do not necessarily promise to commercialize." ( I use a translater, and sorry for the bad english)
Juri would be so cool ! and Zangief !!

Any other Spider-Man fans?

item_0000011791_le16oT3S_01.jpg

https://tamashii.jp/item/11791/

View attachment 332833

I voted for Fang ! :( But just below the picture they say "※ This ranked 6 people do not necessarily promise to commercialize." ( I use a translater, and sorry for the bad english)
Juri would be so cool ! and Zangief !!

Ooh, Fang would have been interesting to see.

That's interesting that they say they're not promised because quite a few of the choices are classics that I imagine would sell really well. Akuma, Zangief, Ken, and Guile especially. Mika has a solid fan base, too. Not sure about Juri though.

That Spider-Man looks awesome but I'm gonna hold off and see how the Mafex turns out. Only reason is cuz of that there Tom Holland head inclusion, otherwise I'd go for Figuarts no question

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That Spider-Man looks awesome but I'm gonna hold off and see how the Mafex turns out. Only reason is cuz of that there Tom Holland head inclusion, otherwise I'd go for Figuarts no question

Mafex has certainly stepped up their game lately. It'll be interesting to see which one collectors prefer. At the moment, I prefer the articulation of the S.H.Figuarts over the Mafex. The poses look more natural.

Order him on HLJ just in case. You can always cancel the pre-order any time before its release.

I like Mafex too, but SHF has been kinda hit or miss for me lately. For instance I think they dropped the ball on Harley & Joker (Harley is missing some of her tattoos, Joker's face looks very weird). I feel the Mafex versions look way better. But I'm definitely picking up SHF TDK Batman in a few months, looks way better than the Mafex version. Both companies have their positives and negatives, I support both

And Mafex is also releasing Batman Begins, so hopefully that turns out great

IMO, SH Figuarts is better articulation wise, however, the sculpt in Mafex looks way better, where they usually fails is in the paint of headscultps, other than thay they are very cool

For me:

Mafex Vader > Figuarts Vader
Mafex Kylo Ren > Figuarts Kylo Ren

Yet, there are some Mafex figures poorly made, like the Meliodas from Seven Deadly Sins (mane came flawless) however I have seen many reviews of him looking waaaaay bad

I wish Figma or S.H.Figuarts would work on Seven Deadly Sin releases.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I hear you. I love that anime/manga, yet I wouldn't know what to do with my Meliodas haha.

But seriously, I only need the Seven Deadly Sins and Gilthunder

Back