S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1-251.png

2-187.png

4-161.png

3-174.png

5-164.png

@TJ Duckett Yamcha is a great figure, no? They really hit the nail on the head with it. I just wish it came with his Cell Saga style alternate hair & a Puar mini figure

@Bee Vee What exactly is the quality control issue? Haven’t received my Tien yet so i can’t compare

I just realized something

The dragon balls that come with both Chibi Goku & Roshi are meant to fit within the effect that comes with Shenron

8A8DB556-0D73-4239-B39A-0BBBF882CAD1.jpeg

This means a couple things:
- SHF Bulma will also come with a dragon ball
- there will be at least 4 more SHF Dragon Ball releases that will come with them as well

Besides Chibi Krillin, i wonder who else Tamashii has planned? Yamcha perhaps?

At a guess, either demon king Piccolo or Majunior Piccolo (who someone stated was meant to be shown with Bulma but didnt, no idea if thats true or not), bandit Yamcha, crane Tien (those two are quite simple retools), that just leaves Krillin.

We will likely get a blue color Goku with the different belt we already seen at some point and hopefully at least one of the two grinning faces shown previously, but will likely still come with the four star ball and will most likely be an SDCC ex.

Thats a good catch though Crisis, means people have a reason to buy all the dragonball figures now.

I just realized something
The dragon balls that come with both Chibi Goku & Roshi are meant to fit within the effect that comes with Shenron

View attachment 388041

This means a couple things:
- SHF Bulma will also come with a dragon ball
- there will be at least 4 more SHF Dragon Ball releases that will come with them as well

Besides Chibi Krillin, i wonder who else Tamashii has planned? Yamcha perhaps?

Pretty cool

So that's why they gave us the crappy looking gold Dragon Balls with Shenron, so we would be forced to buy all the DB figures to get a good looking set. Well played, Tamashii, well played.

I like that a lot. Rewarding you for buying them all. I already planned on getting every single figure of the line anyway, so it's nice to get something out of it.

Last edited:
So that's why they gave us the crappy looking gold Dragon Balls with Shenron, so we would be forced to buy all the DB figures to get a good looking set. Well played, Tamashii, well played.

Brilliant from a business standpoint. Tamashii knows their customers well.

One large Namek Dragon Ball with every Ginyu Force member, Frieza (hover chair), and...Cui.

That’d be dope. 5 Dragon Balls come with each Ginyu Force member, one with First Form Frieza, and one with Namek Bulma. We definitely need more Namek Saga representation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My current Saiyan/Frieza saga display. I’m really needing that 2.0 Piccolo right now (OG piccolo is in my cell saga display) and a Saiyan saga Gohan and krillin, and Raditz.

And I agree with Prodigy, we need more Namek love.

e98af52a1a8647bff28034b17d654fd0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back