S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just realized something

The dragon balls that come with both Chibi Goku & Roshi are meant to fit within the effect that comes with Shenron

View attachment 388041
This means a couple things:
- SHF Bulma will also come with a dragon ball
- there will be at least 4 more SHF Dragon Ball releases that will come with them as well

Besides Chibi Krillin, i wonder who else Tamashii has planned? Yamcha perhaps?

My guesses are.... (obviously bulma is confirmed)
7yrQAF7.jpg
luYGytA.jpg
BE3bIep.jpg
NpVXZhj.jpg
Ld6Cb0k.jpg

We’ll see if my guesses are corrected lol

I would argue that we get Krillin, then yamcha and puar, then Tien and chioatzu, then piccolo. Oolang would be cool but I feel like he’d be his own release or maybe a static/partially poseable figure with Krillin...

“Ending”. I’m sure it’s more of a hiatus rather than a full on cancellation. The tweet said that the series wasn’t ending so I’d imagine they’re taking some time off to dedicate more resources to the upcoming movie and so that the manga can catch up.

@TJ Duckett Yamcha is a great figure, no? They really hit the nail on the head with it. I just wish it came with his Cell Saga style alternate hair & a Puar mini figure

I absolutely agree. I'm blown away. I agree on Puar and am surprised it wasn't a pack-in. Is it coming with another character? Sorry if it's been revealed but nowadays I kind of just preorder and don't keep up with news. It's too much to try to on my end anymore which is a spoil of riches, ha.

And great observation on the dragon balls as well. That's a genius pack-in for sub characters.

Obligatory:

6-160.png

It'll be interesting if the Manga continues past Tournament of Power while the animation studio works on the new movie.

I hope this is a hiatus...the series has flaws but has been fantastic as a whole. The hiatus will allow them time to work on new stories and hopefully get a leg-up following the next movie.

After listening to geekdom101 I have to agree this is merely a hiatus so they can work on the new movie.

They built up too much between mentioning Uub, Vegeta stating he wants to visit universe 6s Saiyan homeworld etc. Also, why give Goku AND Vegeta new powerups to not use them? Then there's the whole Frieza God sidestory that hints towards him becoming the main villain again.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Buu sighting and an statement from a Bandai official. Obviously translated through google translate or something. Not my photo

Screenshot_2018-01-18-23-34-33.jpg

Plot twist:

Jiren eliminates Goku & Vegeta, universe 7 gets defeated and erased. And that’s how DBS ends.

One large Namek Dragon Ball with every Ginyu Force member, Frieza (hover chair), and...Cui.

That’d be dope. 5 Dragon Balls come with each Ginyu Force member, one with First Form Frieza, and one with Namek Bulma. We definitely need more Namek Saga representation

DON'T play with my emotions!!! :pray::pray::pray:

One namek ball for each one, including these two! Frieza sells itself.

look how tiny this thing is

2E233129-2CF9-4D6A-98A6-505E6C833B55.jpeg

I wonder which one of yall is going to be the first to lose theirs lol. Cuz once you accidentally drop it & it rolls away, good luck finding it cuz it’s gone forever

Never. Ever. Lose mine. It's going inside the tray under Shernon and that's it.

Although I've almost lost old Scouter Vegeta's scouter since the damn thing falls off easily.

Back