S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s not super vegeta blue. Watch the scene again. Goku is just as beefed as Vegeta. It’s merely the way the artist drew that scene. If you guys really think Vegeta is stupid enough to use Super Vegeta anything again... well, you didn’t learn from the Cell saga.

What Vegeta has done is fully unlocked the power of SSGSS, nothing more, nothing less. It’s not a new form. It doesn’t need to be. Ultra Instinct isn’t a new form either. It’s a technique, like kaioken.

The whole UI thing is confusing. While I agree that UI itself is a technique, what Goku has is MORE than just that. He shouldnt be getting a power-up from mastering self movement. Imo Goku is beginning to learn how to use a form that can make use of UI. Think about it, Whis can use ultra instinct, iirc we have seen him use it already when sparring with Goku and Vegeta back in RoF, and nothing changed in his looks.

For example, no one knows what the HEAT is that keeps emanating from Goku when in this new form, therefore its different to just UI is what im trying to say.

Vegetas is also a strange one. He looks just different enough and gets such a massive power boost that it cant just be full powered ssjb. His hair is darker and he has two tone pupils instead of just the normal blue.

Vegeta broke past the barrier of the assumed potential of SSGSS. Whis claimed as much. It’s not likely SSJ Blue 2 either. If anything, it’s an ascension of the form. Which I greatly prefer at this point, over yet another completely new form. Blue is a cool transformation and is a right side better than hastily plastering blue hair on all those that came before it.

And you may have a point about Ultra Instinct. It does seem like there’s more to it, but in its present state, it’s more like Super’s version of the Kaioken. Maybe once Goku masters Ultra Instinct, the two aspects of the technique combine and act as a catalyst to a new form?

From how things are shaping up with episodes being compared to past episodes in DBZ, Gohan will beat Jiren and Jiren will explode killing Goku and King Kai.

Have any of you checked out the FighterZ Beta? Wow is this game amazing! I’m really excited for the full release soon but it seems like they’re just scratching the surface of what a great 2-D brawler this series could become! I hope it does well enough to give us another DB Fighter besides Xenoverse (which is great, although clunky at times).

It’s fun. I can see people doing amazing things on the game. I play more casually these days. I wouldn’t exactly call myself competitive, so I’ll likely stick to arcade and story mode. I do also enjoy Xenoverse in the same capacity. Both are different games, but I’m glad we have options now.

I don't think I'm that bad at fighting games, but something about the mechanics of this one makes it really difficult for me to block most attacks. It seems like whoever can close the distance first ends up winning. It saddens me to admit that it isn't very fun in its present form. Imo, of course.
The replay channel is an awesome idea though. And it's hilarious seeing avatars stand inside of each other in the lobby, such that we can have SSJ Frieza

Have any of you checked out the FighterZ Beta? Wow is this game amazing! I’m really excited for the full release...

With how games are released these days, there are no such thing as “full” game. There’s already a “pass” version to add/unlock some characters etc... even with the most expensive edition you don’t even get that. It’s money grabber now with games.

CE7729F8-504E-4E0E-BC7A-0D4C4E0E3F08.jpeg

Hahha that’s true. But if that’s a necessary evil in order for us to finally get SHF Goten/Trunks/Chibi Krillin, etc.. then so be it

Umm folks, I dunno where all the hate for kid Gokus scale has come from? Up until the king Piccolo saga he DID have a large head, as did Krillin. It's just another case of Toriyama not being consistent with his art.

ru6v9Wk.png

61aa2edc730f73286a06bda495afb743--goku-funny-kid-goku.jpg

ad335efdf42734fabce84a851389afa08f25d840_hq.jpg

There isn't anything wrong with Tamashiis design, it's just taken from early on in dragonball is all.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back