S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You mean this? :lol

2E4459E6-4322-4568-841B-4ADCDFFF8789.jpeg

Android 21 has become a lot more interesting. A Majin Android? I could see her being more powerful than Cell.

Regardless of the context, I don't believe Tamashii is allowed to release any type of blood effect with their manufacturing recommended age of 15+.

Also, if anybody is worried about their Dragon Ball in Shenron's base or in Goku's hand, attach double sided tape. Works really well.

Just picked up Hit from gamestop! This is my first dragon stars figure so I'm not quite sure what to expect, hopefully it doesn't disappoint! I'll post an updated pic later with him facing off against Super Saiyan Blue Goku [emoji16]
3f6366a66038c84ad0232fa4737f378b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I'm still having a hard time finding the Dragon Stars Collection locally in Toronto.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

It seems like they're just starting to get to stores around here, this is the first time I've seen them. The Hit figure looks good enough for me until tamashii releases one! It's good for the money, but it does have it's issues upon initial inspection. There is a bit of paint rub when articulating the shoulders, but it isn't too bad yet. Also one of the legs on mine has a very short joint connecting the upper leg to the kneecap, so when I articulate it it feels flimsy. Everything else is good though, I'm happy to have a Hit figure! Goku looked really good too, but trunks looked really odd

I'm just reading that DBS is going on what sounds like an indefinite hiatus after the ToP arc is over... I hope it's a hiatus. It makes no sense to end the show at the peak of it's popularity with so much potential with all the new characters. I'm guessing they're just shifting focus to the new movie for now and will get back to DBS sometime after. But the small amount of official info seems intentionally vague and i'm kinda concerned DBS is ending, and it's bumming me out... This doesn't feel like an end of series arc, it feels more like a stepping off point to something even bigger. I just don't want all this new character development to go to waste because I'm really enjoying it.

Last edited:
it has been confirmed that Toriyama has said that he wants the saga to end, that Dragon Ball has run its course and the fans “need to move on with their lives. let the past die. Kill it, if you have to. That's the only way to become what you are meant to be.”

Sorry to disappoint, but this is the reality

it has been confirmed that Toriyama has said that he wants the saga to end, that Dragon Ball has run its course and the fans “need to move on with their lives. let the past die. Kill it, if you have to. That's the only way to become what you are meant to be.”

Sorry to disappoint, but this is the reality

Do you have a link to where Toriyama used this Kylo Ren quote?

Here's Hit added into the collection! Overall I really like the figure, for the price I'd say it's worth it. Unfortunately I had to move Vegeta and Frieza off to the side to make room. Here's my collection as well, still missing a few of the current releases
591eb1dc3c3a5f4c26c9cb54d8a47e92.jpg
1f002b60ceb5c63e0efec603d1d8b7f3.jpg
d66099500969b59e65f2e14310d2a1f4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Great collection setup display Wander! Add some cool lighting.:)

If this is it for DBS tbh the goku black saga is the only one I care about. It's been nice weekly entertainment but that's it. In that case I think future trunks would be the only DBS release I'll buy. Maybe Goku Black but I'm getting annoyed with how expensive web ex's are now.

Also kinda chuckling at myself that I'm starting to regret not having bought Broly.:lol

Back