S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't tell if the hair is very light or the skin tone is darker but I'm absolutely loving that contrast. This may very well be one of my favorite releases.

Also, bought Super Saiyan God Goku and Shenron along with other stuff at Anime NYC this weekend. God Goku is a pretty solid figure. Once I get him to pose with Beerus, I think I'll like him a lot more. Need to get another one though for certain reasons.

No idea where to put Shenron. Looks really cool though.

Also bought another figure but I'll wait to pose him next to his S.H.Figuarts counterpart before I post a photo. Let's just say mostly everybody but Snake would be interested. :lol

They shoulda done a Golden Freezer 2.0

the faces are better, but now he has purple armpits

There's nothing indicative about Freeza being web exclusive. Looking good, looking good...

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Hmm I tried recreating that pose, I missed by some degrees lol oh well! The new Frieza doesn't look bulkier, does he? I wish they would post an official comparison shot.

friezacompare01.jpg

Interesting how they're marketing it as a Frieza Saga and Resurrection F arc Final Form Frieza. Regular Release would be nice to see. I really like that halo head.

Interesting how they're marketing it as a Frieza Saga and Resurrection F arc Final Form Frieza. Regular Release would be nice to see. I really like that halo head.

It's more of a Tournament of Power Frieza than Resurrection F, hence the halo.

It's more of a Tournament of Power Frieza than Resurrection F, hence the halo.

That's right, I forgot to mention Tournament of Power. Wasn't the title for the release "Resurrection" though? So it's almost all 3. I'm curious as to how many heads will support the halo too. I wouldn't mind if it's just that 1 since he transforms into Golden for serious battles. Which would also be interesting because now Tamashii will more than likely release Golden Frieza with all heads supporting the halo.

Frieza was my first Figuart ever but I’m afraid he’ll have to be replaced cuz this one is absolutely amazing. Always thought the OG was good as is but the small fixes on this 2.0 really put it above and beyond

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back