S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I posted in the video games thread, but does anyone else play Dokkan Battle? My 12 year old got me hooked on it.

I played it for awhile. It was a good game. Just didn't have the same commitment as I do with Pokemon.

I really liked the card artwork. Once I was able to find all of the cards themselves online, I kind of lost interest.

I played it for awhile. It was a good game. Just didn't have the same commitment as I do with Pokemon.
I really liked the card artwork. Once I was able to find all of the cards themselves online, I kind of lost interest.
My wife & I play Pokemon with the kids, but Dragonball Dokkan Battle is completely different.
It is a Google Play/iPad app. game, not a "card" game (although it is a Gatcha type collectible game). You cannot find or buy the cards; they only come from events, story mode, or $ummon$ through the app.
If you haven't tried it, I would highly recommend it. Especially because Bandai is having a lot of special events and a Dual Summon starting Thursday and new players can "reroll" until they get the banner characters they want.

https://dbz-dokkan.bngames.net/en/
https://m.facebook.com/dokkanbattle.dbz/?refid=52&__tn__=C-R

My wife & I play Pokemon with the kids, but Dragonball Dokkan Battle is completely different.
It is a Google Play/iPad app. game, not a "card" game (although it is a Gatcha type collectible game). You cannot find or buy the cards; they only come from events, story mode, or $ummon$ through the app.
If you haven't tried it, I would highly recommend it. Especially because Bandai is having a lot of special events and a Dual Summon starting Thursday and new players can "reroll" until they get the banner characters they want.

https://dbz-dokkan.bngames.net/en/
https://m.facebook.com/dokkanbattle.dbz/?refid=52&__tn__=C-R

You can find all the cards on Google Image.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Dokkan+Battle+Cards&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiQ3JPdzNDXAhVCSt8KHXRPAf4Q_AUICigB&biw=1517&bih=735

SHF Goku Black looks pretty solid (his official name shoulda been “Dark Goku.” Goku Black always sounded awkward to me). Even tho the transformation itself is kinda bogus (super saiyan pink.. lolwut? 10 yrs ago that would’ve been laughed at by the community, lets be real), the figure itself does look cool.

Altho im also not digging the kamehameha effect. Yeah this time it’s purple but.. switch it up. Give us a kamehameha 2.0 or something. They updated the molds, time to update the blast effects too

I've been playing Dokkan Battle since early July and have been every day since. I've never played a mobile game this long before.

I bought SCultures 7 Broly and it's an amazing piece. Highly suggested for Broly/figure statue fans. Still not sure how I feel about the metallic hair that Banpresto has been doing recently but the sculpt itself is outstanding.

SHF Goku Black looks pretty solid (his official name shoulda been “Dark Goku.” Goku Black always sounded awkward to me). Even tho the transformation itself is kinda bogus (super saiyan pink.. lolwut? 10 yrs ago that would’ve been laughed at by the community, lets be real), the figure itself does look cool.

Altho im also not digging the kamehameha effect. Yeah this time it’s purple but.. switch it up. Give us a kamehameha 2.0 or something. They updated the molds, time to update the blast effects too

Toriyama was inspired by Kamen Rider Black and wanted to do a "False Son Goku" so came up with the name Goku Black. Not very original but maybe it's a Japanese saying? Super Saiyan Rose is apparently the aura color for a natural god rather than a mortal accessing god ki. I'm still trying to figure out how that works but I actually don't mind that explanation.

Kamehameha effect is kind of outdated. It looks cool and I'm glad it's included but I think it could be better too. I don't mind too much though because I'll be displaying him in Super Saiyan Rose using mainly pink ki blasts.

I’m hyped for Dragon Ball FighterZ. That’s gonna be a hell of a game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From what's been shown, it looks like it's got Capcom's number. 2D sprites > anything Crapcom has done with fighting games the last almost 15 years.

I'm definitely getting it. Hopefully it's got Ultra Instinct as DLC.

From what's been shown, it looks like it's got Capcom's number. 2D sprites > anything Crapcom has done with fighting games the last almost 15 years.

I'm definitely getting it. Hopefully it's got Ultra Instinct as DLC.

FighterZ doesn't have 2D sprite animation, it has cel-shaded 3D models

Yeah from everything ive seen and played fighterz might actually be the new best dragonball game ever made.

i dislike how his head has no shade whatsoever and sticks out like a sore thump.

There will also be a big hole in the back of his head to plug in that halo

Won’t be noticeable since most people will pose him facing forward, but it will still be there. Unless they add like a small cover piece or something

FighterZ doesn't have 2D sprite animation, it has cel-shaded 3D models
I don't think it is tbh. It's made to look like 3d but when they turn it's clearly the same model reversed. It's most noticable on Goku with his kanji swapping sides. Still a fantastic looking game though.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back