S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screenshot_20171117-204233.jpgfr
Just seen these on instagram

My hopes for the future:

091DFBD6-A719-4A7B-AED5-2434CB7FD737.jpeg

If Tamashii can flawlessly replicate the sculpt of the statues, and add seamless articulation without sacrificing any detail, then we will truly have the perfect DBZ figures. Maybe call them SHF 3.0

That's my ssj3 goku unlike that figuarts 2.0 version. I can't seem to dog it at all. He doesn't even have the tight undershirt to show off those amazing pecs of his.
Hair is also lacking length.

My hopes for the future:

View attachment 377924

If Tamashii can flawlessly replicate the sculpt of the statues, and add seamless articulation without sacrificing any detail, then we will truly have the perfect DBZ figures. Maybe call them SHF 3.0
That will probably involve rubbery skin that will deteriorate over time. I have a Hot Toys Striding Cloud (Stormriders) that has rubber skin and everyday, I fear it will deteriorate like some of the other Hot Toys I've seen on YouTube videos. Mine hasn't gone to that point yet.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

That will probably involve rubbery skin that will deteriorate over time. I have a Hot Toys Striding Cloud (Stormriders) that has rubber skin and everyday, I fear it will deteriorate like some of the other Hot Toys I've seen on YouTube videos. Mine hasn't gone to that point yet.

It's not a matter of if so much as when. Rubber is 100% guaranteed to rot away after enough time and I seriously hope Tamashii doesn't take that route with their figures. I'd much rather just have seams instead of my figures irreversibly melting away.

My hopes for the future:

View attachment 377924

What figure is it? I'm looking for the best pictures of different ssj3 figures and I can't find this one!!

Orange Pe Productions is apparently making this Goku head sculpt right now.
859bac88803473fa9eb1a49c659dd909.jpg

It’s been an expensive month [emoji27]

The SSJ3 Goku looks fantastic and I can’t wait to get the new FighterZ game. I can expect a lot of figures to come from that

c93c2b981c85e809f425656c4a2bce73.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hell yes it has. Thank goodness I cut off from other collections. But it’s what we get for complaining so much about 2 figures in 3 months lol. Never been so happy with all the recent release and still going on haha

Took a break from buying any SHF and other 1:12 figures due to this monstrosity.

Time to play catch-up.
201269df2af0ec2083de09c84c96c361.jpg

Tonight's episode of Super just exceeded my expectations! I knew it was gonna be a good episode because of how the previous ones have just been getting better each time, but tonight the animation was simply superb, not to mention the battle choreography! I don't say the word "epic" a lot and I don't think I've actually seriously used it to describe something, but Goku, especially his final attack was truly the most epic thing I've seen in Super!

Back