S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait for Yamcha to show up, all those upcoming figures are looking better and better, and watching the recent episodes of DBS makes me hope we'll get Zamasu, Hit, Jiren, Kefla and other cool characters eventually!

In the mean time, I thought I'd share a small part of my (too big) collection and in particular my nearly finished King Cold custom figure (on the far right). Let me know what you think! It's not quite finished, need to fashion a cape and the clasps for it, and some paint touch-ups are still needed in a few places. This is just the Saiyan/Frieza sagas shelf, there's three other shelves and I'm going to try and double my display space in the next few months.

1jmrBPy.jpg

Dope display bro :goodpost: I need to get those Ginyu Force statues soon

Also post photos once you complete King Cold

20720133-1FA3-4380-B1B7-F34E3BB281A5.jpeg

So... god damn, shenron is an impressive piece. Believe all the hype! However I’m nervous as hell in posing him. You can put him in the “basic” pose you always see everyone do, but if you wanna put him in a more dynamic pose (such as extending his height) then you gotta be more careful cuz 1 slight nudge or rumble on the shelf, the whole thing will collapse

As you can see I added an extended arm from the Stage Act stand for extra support. After some more experimenting then you guys should be able to find a sturdy pose for him too

Can't wait for Yamcha to show up, all those upcoming figures are looking better and better, and watching the recent episodes of DBS makes me hope we'll get Zamasu, Hit, Jiren, Kefla and other cool characters eventually!

In the mean time, I thought I'd share a small part of my (too big) collection and in particular my nearly finished King Cold custom figure (on the far right). Let me know what you think! It's not quite finished, need to fashion a cape and the clasps for it, and some paint touch-ups are still needed in a few places. This is just the Saiyan/Frieza sagas shelf, there's three other shelves and I'm going to try and double my display space in the next few months.

1jmrBPy.jpg

Which King Cold figure is that?

Gotenks, Adult Gohan & Kid Buu confirmed for DBFighterZ

There are rumors that Beerus will be the final boss of the game.. which makes absolute sense

Android 21 will most likely be the final boss, Beerus might be a post game secret if he's even in the game

Which King Cold figure is that?

I made it myself. It's a mix of Sofubi 2nd Form Frieza and HQDX Ginyu. I had to sadly butcher the figures which I don't like to do but there was no way around it, had to saw the arms, torsos and heads off, the rest is a matter of repainting, applying a glossy finish to the blue dome on the head, and crafting a cloak and clasps. The cloak I could have made already but it's supposed to be black on the outside and red on the inside so that'll take a bit more work and I'd like a fine quality of cloth that drapes nicely. In the mean time I'm quite happy with the result, especially in regards to scale with my (mostly) Figuarts collection.

Glad people like it. :)

1jmrBPy.jpg

My goodness, that is an amazing shelf. So many memories...
Your custom King Cold looks bad ass. I had forgotten how nice his color palette, as well as Freeza Second Form's, is. Man, I wish SHF would drop some of their other licenses so that they could focus even harder on DBZ and we could get more obscure releases. Such a cool catalogue of characters.

Nooooooo! Bulma-San!

crisis said:
Dope display bro I need to get those Ginyu Force statues soon

Also post photos once you complete King Cold

My goodness, that is an amazing shelf. So many memories...
Your custom King Cold looks bad ass. I had forgotten how nice his color palette, as well as Freeza Second Form's, is. Man, I wish SHF would drop some of their other licenses so that they could focus even harder on DBZ and we could get more obscure releases. Such a cool catalogue of characters.

Thanks for the very nice comments, I'm happy to see people like the custom and the display. The lighting is terrible and my iPhone takes crappy pictures but I'll try and take more pictures of my full collection, and I'll make sure to post more pictures once the display space has been doubled, it should allow me to separate the sagas better and have more space for individual characters eventually. At the moment, the shelves are Saiyans/Frieza, Androids/Cell, Buu, and a mixed DBS/Movies.

I made it myself. It's a mix of Sofubi 2nd Form Frieza and HQDX Ginyu. I had to sadly butcher the figures which I don't like to do but there was no way around it, had to saw the arms, torsos and heads off, the rest is a matter of repainting, applying a glossy finish to the blue dome on the head, and crafting a cloak and clasps. The cloak I could have made already but it's supposed to be black on the outside and red on the inside so that'll take a bit more work and I'd like a fine quality of cloth that drapes nicely. In the mean time I'm quite happy with the result, especially in regards to scale with my (mostly) Figuarts collection.

Glad people like it. :)

Looks really good, great work on it

His price shouldn't go up since he's a regular release and will be readily available.

Yeah, at least for awhile. Frigging Super Awakened Goku is still everywhere and that came out what, two years ago?

That Xenoverse stuff was a complete dud. I'm going to wait even longer for more discounts.

Eventually, I hope they release an updated version of Ultimate Gohan and my prayers go out to Hiromi Tsuru and her family.

I didn't mind the Xenoverse Trunks but that Time Patroller? Easy pass. There are movie characters that should've been released before him

It’s been an expensive month [emoji27]

The SSJ3 Goku looks fantastic and I can’t wait to get the new FighterZ game. I can expect a lot of figures to come from that

c93c2b981c85e809f425656c4a2bce73.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back