S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think Piccolo will be in correct scale with Goku but he'll surely be taller similar to the original releases.

Broly is very close to scale. I still don't know how Tamashii pulled that off or what inspired them to do so but he's still one of the best releases in the line. Second only to Super Warrior Awakening to me.

so anyone wanna take a guess how long will it be before we see Super Saiyan Ultra Instinct Super Saiyan?

Thats a difficult one. I want a normal Piccolo with the new articulation, but a battle damaged Piccolo would go really well with Goku and Gohan. Its more what we want first, since if a battle damaged Piccolo came first, a normal one would come later, no doubt. Im actually expecting a normal 2.0 Gohan to be announced soonish tbh.

Piccolo 2.0

Has anyone ordered from crunchyroll before? How's the quality of their packing and shipping? There's a pretty good deal on SSJ3 Goku right now.

Edit: I take that as a no

A Piccolo 2.0 will be slightly shorter than the original, will lack shading everywhere except his crotch and his skin will be a glossy green.

It particularly left a lasting impression to me because that's also where the Ocean Dub shifted to the Funi dub, which overall was more serious in voice and score. So it was like 'damn, **** just got real.'

It particularly left a lasting impression to me because that's also where the Ocean Dub shifted to the Funi dub, which overall was more serious in voice and score. So it was like 'damn, **** just got real.'

It took me a long time to get used to the recast. I think Ocean had the best power-up acting; it felt like actual rage. That vocal reverb and echo tho :rock

MEMORIES!

You ****in said it man, that tune, exactly that tune, nailed it.:hi5:

It took me a long time to get used to the recast. I think Ocean had the best power-up acting; it felt like actual rage. That vocal reverb and echo tho :rock
Ever since I modded my og vegeta into namek vegeta I've had him in a pose representing that scene specifically for that.:lol Embodiment of epic.

look at what just arrived at my doorstep :thud:

IMG_1109.jpg

I'm probably going to order mine next month. I don't want it to be that one release that I don't get in time and the price explodes.

Can't wait for Yamcha to show up, all those upcoming figures are looking better and better, and watching the recent episodes of DBS makes me hope we'll get Zamasu, Hit, Jiren, Kefla and other cool characters eventually!

In the mean time, I thought I'd share a small part of my (too big) collection and in particular my nearly finished King Cold custom figure (on the far right). Let me know what you think! It's not quite finished, need to fashion a cape and the clasps for it, and some paint touch-ups are still needed in a few places. This is just the Saiyan/Frieza sagas shelf, there's three other shelves and I'm going to try and double my display space in the next few months.

1jmrBPy.jpg

Is anyone looking for an SSGSS Goku? I got a bunch of DBZ Figuarts and later decided to just focus on Star Wars lol.
He's complete, displays once, like-new. He has his box but I'm missing the clear plastic tray, not sure where it went. :p

Anyway, if anyone is looking for one PM me

Gotenks, Adult Gohan & Kid Buu confirmed for DBFighterZ

There are rumors that Beerus will be the final boss of the game.. which makes absolute sense

Back