S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of Tamashii creating new opportunities, their kingdom hearts figures look amazing. I've always wanted Final Fantasy/KH figures in figuarts. They are much better suited to figuarts style than play arts IMO

That being said, I really want/need some Yu Yu Hakusho figuarts.

Done rambling now haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm surprised Bandai is even doing Kingdom Hearts in the first place. For a Square/Enix franchise, you'd figure Play Arts Kai takes more priority for their own franchises.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Some online places have discounted prices for 1st pre-orders. Rather than 9,500 yen, you could have ordered it for 8,000 yen.

There hasn't been a time with so many releases for me. I never thought of a Jack Sparrow S.H.Figuarts until they revealed it this past weekend. He looks outstanding. It inspired me to start on creating a display for him which I always enjoy. Tamashii Nations is creating a lot of options for me and I couldn't be happier.

He does look awesome! The likeness they're able to capture of real people is astounding. I have the first Bruce Lee figure they put out and it looks exactly like him

Speaking of Tamashii creating new opportunities, their kingdom hearts figures look amazing. I've always wanted Final Fantasy/KH figures in figuarts. They are much better suited to figuarts style than play arts IMO

That being said, I really want/need some Yu Yu Hakusho figuarts.

Done rambling now haha

Dude, yes to ALL of that! The Kingdom Hearts figures look so sick! The PAK figures are cool, but I prefer the 6 inch scale. Honestly I think the figuarts ones look better than PAK.

Id be so stoked if they put out Yu Yu Hakusho figures. Sh figuarts versions of Hiei and Kuwabara would be 🔥🔥🔥

Is it really that important to preorder shenron? Im sure it will be released like the others. You guys gotta stop scaring me with all these sold out preorders lol

lol word, i rarely if ever preorder anything. I get my figures around the same time as everyone else that preorders, at the same price. sometimes even before.

I don't really freak out to much about preordering unless it's a highly sought after Web Ex or something with a preorder bonus. It is nice to just order and be done with it though and some places like Toyz offer early bird discounts so there's that

Dude, yes to ALL of that! The Kingdom Hearts figures look so sick! The PAK figures are cool, but I prefer the 6 inch scale. Honestly I think the figuarts ones look better than PAK.

Id be so stoked if they put out Yu Yu Hakusho figures. Sh figuarts versions of Hiei and Kuwabara would be 🔥🔥🔥

oh man i also agree! the protos are looking great and was a big suprise! once everything is official i may even sell of my PAK kingdom hearts figures, ive always wanted them in 1/12 scale, and figuarts is perfect for it. All i need them to show is a roxas and riku as well and i'll be in for the long haul.

I would absolutely love yu yu hakusho figuarts, im still waiting for it to come one day! sadly i think it's a very slim chance and if they did, it would probably be web exclusives. Also not sure which version of the characters i would like more, i kind of like yusuke in more casual clothes and kuwabara in his dark tournament white coat get-up. I feel like if they ever go through with it they will most likely go with the classic school uniforms for yusuke, kuwabara, and kurama though. If not, then they would go with dark tournament looks, since i feel like that was when the show was at the height of it's popularity. Would love to get the whole gang in dark tourney version with a beefed up toguro, maybe broly size, i think for his 50 to 80% power and then a separate one for his gray 100% form.

on the topic of dbz, pretty excited for long hair yamcha and tien, and kid goku. Those 3 alone could make awesome DB displays, im also whatever about shenron as well, i didnt care much for having him, but i do think he's an awesome display piece, and i'm happy for those that wanted it.

oh man i also agree! the protos are looking great and was a big suprise! once everything is official i may even sell of my PAK kingdom hearts figures, ive always wanted them in 1/12 scale, and figuarts is perfect for it. All i need them to show is a roxas and riku as well and i'll be in for the long haul.

I would absolutely love yu yu hakusho figuarts, im still waiting for it to come one day! sadly i think it's a very slim chance and if they did, it would probably be web exclusives. Also not sure which version of the characters i would like more, i kind of like yusuke in more casual clothes and kuwabara in his dark tournament white coat get-up. I feel like if they ever go through with it they will most likely go with the classic school uniforms for yusuke, kuwabara, and kurama though. If not, then they would go with dark tournament looks, since i feel like that was when the show was at the height of it's popularity. Would love to get the whole gang in dark tourney version with a beefed up toguro, maybe broly size, i think for his 50 to 80% power and then a separate one for his gray 100% form.

on the topic of dbz, pretty excited for long hair yamcha and tien, and kid goku. Those 3 alone could make awesome DB displays, im also whatever about shenron as well, i didnt care much for having him, but i do think he's an awesome display piece, and i'm happy for those that wanted it.

Dude I had to do a triple take when I saw the first picture of Sora. I was like "wha... what....WHAAAAT?!?" Still can't believe they're being made by tamashii hahaha. Id absolutely love a Riku or for the Kingdom Hearts 1 version of Cloud

For Yu Yu id be fine with either school uniforms or dark tournament outfits, both styles are iconic to me when it comes to the series

I can't wait for Yamcha, Tien and Kid Goku. I've been wanting some more variety in my figuarts collection, something besides saiyans hahah (kid Goku is a definite exception to that though). Yamcha will be cool to help try to complete the z fighter line up, but I genuinely love Tien. He's such a badass, underrated character

Yeah, kingdom hearts is one franchise I thought Tamashii wouldn't even try to get thanks to square enix, but to see them not only show sora but also Mickey donald and goofy right off the bat is amazing! At this rate I may have to choose between star wars and KH...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Question is if Disney will make it hard for Westerners to buy any of the Kingdom Hearts figures.

On unrelated news, how the hell did AnthonyCustoms get the shf The Dark Knight Batman so early?! I preordered mine thru hobbylink Japan and no news from them yet.

Question is if Disney will make it hard for Westerners to buy any of the Kingdom Hearts figures.

On unrelated news, how the hell did AnthonyCustoms get the shf The Dark Knight Batman so early?! I preordered mine thru hobbylink Japan and no news from them yet.

Lots of reviewers sometimes get direct from manufacturers.

I can't wait for Yamcha, Tien and Kid Goku. I've been wanting some more variety in my figuarts collection, something besides saiyans hahah (kid Goku is a definite exception to that though). Yamcha will be cool to help try to complete the z fighter line up, but I genuinely love Tien. He's such a badass, underrated character

I highly doubt Tamashii Nations would include it but I would love for Tien to come with a severed forearm.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Never ordered from them but they have a brick and mortar. Some complaints on reddit about slightly slow shipping, but was worth the risk for $39 shipped on Whis and Figuarts Michaelangelo.

Hopefully Toyzinthebox or MHToyshop will knock off $10 or so on their Shenron pre-orders so I'll wait for them.

Figure does look fantastic though...I'd like to see the range of his body's pose-ability though.

Back