S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, as expected, Kale is a beast. But her lack of combat experience & strategy will most likely get exploited quickly by Goku or whomever. As we all know, it's going to take more than brute strength to win this tournament

Califla however is obviously a prodigy. She already reached SS2 with minimal effort

Hopefully Toyzinthebox or MHToyshop will knock off $10 or so on their Shenron pre-orders so I'll wait for them.

Figure does look fantastic though...I'd like to see the range of his body's pose-ability though.

https://toy-ninja.myshopify.com/

I'm giving this guy a try with some of the up coming releases. His prices are good and seems legit. I'll let ya know how it goes.

Cool, glad to hear it.

I actually ordered one for a friend from him as well. I managed to pre order one prior to the NY event from a guy on eBay for $135.

So, as expected, Kale is a beast. But her lack of combat experience & strategy will most likely get exploited quickly by Goku or whomever. As we all know, it's going to take more than brute strength to win this tournament

Califla however is obviously a prodigy. She already reached SS2 with minimal effort
Yep episode 93 was good, felt like they crammed too much into it that could maybe have been kept until the tournament, but still, Kale is definitely fembroly, some of the scenes and even dialogue are ripped right out of movie 8.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yep episode 93 was good, felt like they crammed too much into it that could maybe have been kept until the tournament, but still, Kale is definitely fembroly, some of the scenes and even dialogue are ripped right out of movie 8.

Found it pretty awesome to see a woman go into saiyan rage. Also like the angle that it's seemingly low self-esteem that makes her go off, new angle for a DBZ character I think. Gohan had insecurities but that was more a fear of letting people down. Quite a girl power weekend, with WW's success, love it. With these new saiyans I'm kinda starting to root for Universe 6 as well.

Though I still don't think Zen-Oh is going to go through with it at the end. Bet it's just ploy to get people motivated to their peak or something.

Btw, are the new trunks and vegeta the same shade purplish-tinted blue as PCE ssj Vegeta is?

I gotta hunch that as an alternate solution of destroying the losing universes, Zeno will instead combine each twin universe into 1. It reduces the amount but still keeps the inhabitants

Btw, are the new trunks and vegeta the same shade purplish-tinted blue as PCE ssj Vegeta is?

They aren't the same color as the PCE Vegeta. They are less purple but the 2.0 Trunks and Vegeta also have a slightly different shades of blue.
In short, none of them are the same color.

They aren't the same color as the PCE Vegeta. They are less purple but the 2.0 Trunks and Vegeta also have a slightly different shades of blue.
In short, none of them are the same color.

Ohw okay, good to know, thanks!

@Crisis ha, I could see them doing that. Completely absurd though, trying to save space by destroying space, lol.

That could actually be an ending not many seen coming, and it makes sense with the amount of screen time Cabba and the rest of the universe 6 Saiyans have been getting recently. It would also give Vegeta a chance to visit planet sadal

Finally set up my battle damaged Gohan! Overall it's an awesome figure, but the crappy ankle articulation makes it pretty tough to pull off dynamic poses without a flight stand. Oh well, it's still a pretty sweet addition to my collection!

Once the rest of the figures announced this year are out I want to redo my shelves by saga / iconic battle scenes
a7060d56b42f8e69f4aca064d8cabc24.jpg
7ebd2891361998936ef919ca443f38f1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Finally set up my battle damaged Gohan! Overall it's an awesome figure, but the crappy ankle articulation makes it pretty tough to pull off dynamic poses without a flight stand. Oh well, it's still a pretty sweet addition to my collection!

Once the rest of the figures announced this year are out I want to redo my shelves by saga / iconic battle scenes
a7060d56b42f8e69f4aca064d8cabc24.jpg
7ebd2891361998936ef919ca443f38f1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Very nice. I'm hoping to get battle damage Goham also, someday. I've notice that you don't have premium color Cell. Are you planning on getting him also?
Very nice display. I see Bruce Lee in there haha.....and somehow he fits just well with dragonball z. Now we just need a kick ass Chuck Norris figuarts.

Very nice. I'm hoping to get battle damage Goham also, someday. I've notice that you don't have premium color Cell. Are you planning on getting him also?
Very nice display. I see Bruce Lee in there haha.....and somehow he fits just well with dragonball z. Now we just need a kick ass Chuck Norris figuarts.
Better make that someday asap cuz Battle damaged Gohan is a web exclusive in Japan and there won't be any reissues for this guy.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

The Kaioken Goku was available on Nippon-Yasan again and I couldn't resist. I kind of regret it already...

You guys think his price will drop drastically if he ends up being the SDCC exclusive?

Drastically? I don't think so. If it ends up being the same, the only difference will be the packaging. It'll be the same product.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Thanks Shadow! No I'm not planning on getting pc Cell, I have the original and that ones good enough for me. If they did a 2.0 Cell I'd most likely get that, but I don't really like any of the pc versions.
Haha I figured the ultimate martial artist deserved to be on the same shelf as some of my dbz figures. A Chuck Norris would be pretty awesome!

Thanks Shadow! No I'm not planning on getting pc Cell, I have the original and that ones good enough for me. If they did a 2.0 Cell I'd most likely get that, but I don't really like any of the pc versions.
Haha I figured the ultimate martial artist deserved to be on the same shelf as some of my dbz figures. A Chuck Norris would be pretty awesome!
Tbh I'd like Tamashi nations to do some of Bruce Lee's movie opponents too. Especially Hwang in-shik. His son Daniel is a friend of mine. And they look alike. I'd bust his balls by customizing it to resemble more like Dan. Lol

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Back