S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone help me out with the following please; how does the Figure-rise Android 17 & 18 compare with the SHF version? From what I can see it seems the FR is about an inch taller.

I'm digging everything about this release and I'm not much of a Super Saiyan 3 fan. The Figuarts Zero EX is, in general, one of the best statues in a Dragon Ball Z line but incorporating an entirely new 2.0 body for the S.H.Figuarts upgraded re-release makes this really stand out.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

The belt's not purple anymore right? That's my only minor gripe with the figure. Everything else is perfect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What prototype did you see that had the purple belt?
78bcb7c304820fa3b041fbabf38797e0.jpg

It's just too bad we still don't have a legit SHF Kid Boo to pair him up with

The next villain we get HAS to be some form of Buu. I mean Gotenks is probably the next release after Goku and that gives us either a possible Super or Kid Buu to go with the existing lineup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Gasper that was a one-off appearnce and although tamashii's surprised us all with certain prototype's, I wouldn't expect one to actually get made. But it could I guess if enough fans of arale exist.

Also DAAAANG I love this ssj3. Do my eyes decieve me or does his instant tranmission pose have smirking face!:panic: (Cg prod, you got your halo, but thus does kinda look a bit like shiney hair coating.:rotfl:)

Can't believe tamashii has to make everything so good yet there's always that one thing not makin it a 10/10: too bad about dem ugly knees. They showed such a great jointon that ssj4 proto.

It was the same image just the colors looked slightly different for the belt. It looks ever so slightly purple to me. It's not a deal breaker though, I'm still going gaga for this figure lol

It would have been cool to get that Super Saiyan yellow aura affect on the attire similar to Trunks and Vegeta. I think that consists of the coloring for Manga Super Saiyan Goku gi and SDCC Super Saiyan Goku wristbands, right? That would have been cool and very tempting to put a Super Warrior Awakening head on it.

Outstanding observation, Sil!
f51b775e7ed087b2453fb020b4da9a0f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

@Gasper that was a one-off appearnce and although tamashii's surprised us all with certain prototype's, I wouldn't expect one to actually get made. But it could I guess if enough fans of arale exist.
Well, all the cool Arale toys are expensive, rare or impossible to get so I'm guessing there are a few Arale fans around.

Outstanding observation, Sil!
f51b775e7ed087b2453fb020b4da9a0f.jpg

YES that shot exactly, man I'm so happy I'll be able to set this up. (Also, seeing this pic again, hopefully I can switch the ssj3 head(/neck) to the original ssj goku body and use the new one for normal or ssj goku. For DBZ that yellow is great.)

Also, well what do you know, Dragon Ball has a pokemon episode now. I LOL'ed pretty hard at how Goku resolves this. If you've seen it you'll know what I mean.

This filler episode was okay but I would've preferred to instead see what the other universes are doing to prep for this tournament, like we saw with Toppo and his universe. 17 cares about animals, OK we get it. Time to move on. They shoulda done half the ep on his love for that island, and the other half giving us glimpses into the other characters in the other universes. Because I don't care about a Minotaurus or whatever and neither should we. An entire ep dedicated just for his love was wasted opportunity. But what do I know.

Perhaps I would've enjoyed it better if instead the Minotaurus was Icarus from OG DBZ. Would've been a nice easter egg

that ssj3 goku 2.0 is glorious, i really hope that's a smirk face there. At first glance i thought it was a neutral face lol As far as the purple is concerned, if it ends up being a pure blue, i dont mind either way given how great the figure looks and his first appearance he didnt have the purple tinge, not till BoG did he have the tinge in ssj3, before that in his ssj3 form his clothes were always yellow and the blue turned into a more pure blue. I feel like he might have a slight tinge of purple though, the SWA goku also has a slight tinge on the belt and wrist bands, very very slight hint, but it's there.

Also a shame about the knee caps, i wouldve preferred the rounded joints as well, but i guess we cant fault them for trying to listen and give us the knee caps, perhaps it's better than OG knees? Although the advantage of the OG knees was that standing straight up and down it hides it perfectly, with the knee caps, theyre kind of always there, so pros and cons. The hair does look glossy to me too, but for imo for ssj3 it's fine, although i agree would be nice to match the rest of the current releases, but we'll see, sometimes the final product may have last minute changes like SSB goku (glossy hair promo pics, then shaded matte final product)

Back