S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As long as people don't pay the scalper prices the price shouldn't remain anywhere near that much. Problem is it only takes one person to pay the absurd amount and the price sticks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It became a bidding war at that point and made it a fixed price. People who obtain extras at Tamashii Nations World Tour Event are going to see it selling for $300 and set that as the asking price. Collectors need to make the wise choice and not give in to those prices.

At that price point, it would be cheaper to get plane tickets to NYC for the day and pick one up. You would be able to see the amazing displays, too.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Yeah, there's no way I'm spending that much on it. I'll just wait until it levels out, and if it doesn't then I'll just go without it.

I think it's that high simply because it just hit the market. Once it becomes more widely available the price will go down.

Yup. That's the way these exclusives go. People are not patient enough for this to happen. But hey, if they have the money to do so, why not ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just keep an eye out. I managed to grab a decently priced one on eBay just now. Seller had them Up for $200 obo. I offered $150 and after talking with the guy he let me have it for that (thanks if you read this btw). Also eBay had a flash sale on, so I got $15 off $75 or more order. So I came out at $135.00. Which is about what I was expecting to pay.

So they added scouters to all of the faces rather than giving only one? Hm, I actually prefer that since the mold on them had the giant peg for their left ear.

This is the head mold that Xenoverse 2 Future Trunks S.H.Figuarts should have had. Hopefully we'll see that for Super Saiyan Rage Future Trunks. Also, this Super Saiyan Vegeta head mold could be used for Super Saiyan and Super Saiyan Blue. These releases from Figure-rise are looking better and better.
21a3f7a179bcab51a27a9f1bb746e55a.jpg

Edited: My mistake. Not for Xenoverse Trunks, I keep forgetting his hair stood up a lot more.

I have no connection to this Time Patroller, to me it looks like it was a "create a character" design made back in the ps2 Budokai days. Like the early AOL days when people used to roleplay DBZ, this is what their fan character would look like. Does he even have a name or backstory?

Trunks Winter Coat Edition looks decent, I'll buy that before Time Patroller

He IS the default CAC design for xenoverse Crisis, thats the point I think :p

Only reason he was paired with Trunks was because was in the promotional art and trailers. Imo its a waste of a spot but what else is there?

I never played Xenoverse but I'll still be getting this Trunks if only to have some new faces and expressions for the current Armored Trunks figure. I do like his design too so I may have to pick up the game to justify getting more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol that just goes to show how out of touch I am. I'm pretty sure Xenoverse 3 is right around the corner, with Ultimate Xenoverse coming next year and the next level up series being planned after that

The new Super Saiyan 3 Son Goku includes:
· 5 replacement wrist left and right.
· 3 replacement face parts.
· Stand set.

item_0000012125_JFkRyiBY_01.jpg

Source: Tamashii.
I honestly can't be happier about the quality and contents of this release. The sculpt and design are magnificent. The face options are perfect. Great job, overall.

About $56 USD for him according to the Japanese price. I'll be surprised if they keep him at that price for the Western release. Maybe $58.99 or even $60. :-(

Back