S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks incredible! Love that he has a smirk face too, ssj3 always made Goku cocky. As much as I want consistency in the ssj hair, the sheen is best suited to ssj3 As it did usually glow.

Heck, im just glad he isn't cheeto and mud flavoured [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'm loving it! Lots of faces, a halo, and the belt/wristbands look to be ever so slightly purple. The hair has some shine but it doesn't look overbearing and the yellow seems to match with existing releases. The hair may be a tad too short but it's fine since the length has always been inconsistent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Untitled 2.jpg

I'm loving it! Lots of faces, a halo, and the belt/wristbands look to be ever so slightly purple. The hair has some shine but it doesn't look overbearing and the yellow seems to match with existing releases. The hair may be a tad too short but it's fine since the length has always been inconsistent

Yeah it's definitely the same hair sculpt as before so it's out instead of down. Hopefully the new joints can take the weight or we get a stand.

I don't get why they couldn't just make the hair hollow. That would solve most of the weight problem and would allow them to make the hair longer and fuller. Not to mention they would use considerably less material.

I think it's because if they did, it would be alot more brittle and easy to break. Just imo.

The only way it would have worked for the hair to be accurately long is if they made the legs out of die-cast. I'm hoping the joints for this figure will be quite firm because I have, on occasion, been able to pose the original without a stand.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Doesn't seem like it otherwise they would have been in the photos.

Doesn't seem like it otherwise they would have been in the photos.

Darn. At least this figure is looking awesome that I can do without the aura accessory. Also he's a regular release, seems like they have high expectations for him to sell alot...which he should.

I think it's because if they did, it would be alot more brittle and easy to break. Just imo.

Yes. That could be the only reason. But is not a excuse for a short hair. They should make it longer. How must be!! For some reason exist act stage. Will be a act stage less to use... imo.

Darn. At least this figure is looking awesome that I can do without the aura accessory. Also he's a regular release, seems like they have high expectations for him to sell alot...which he should.
It's the 1st Goku being sold since Super Warrior Awakening and is introducing a brand new design for his body. He'll definitely sell well.

The voices for SS Rose Goku Black and Zamasu in Xenoverse 2 were revealed... My only question is, why does Black Rose have a British accent, while Zamasu or his base form does not? Does the transformation change his accent?

No offense to anyone who likes watching Dragon Ball in English or any other language but questionable casting choices like are the reason I deal with the subtitles, or none in the case of the Dragon Box, and watch it in straight Japanese. I am old fashion.

Is there any indication that those kind of prices are necessary for that? Is it going to be that rare?

If it's going to be that much after release, i'm definitely not going to bother.

I don't understand why this is going up in price like that. This isn't limited to 500 pieces like the Mexican Exclusive. (That was eventually released as the SDCC Exclusive which meant most of that ridiculous amount of money went to paying for a special package.)

Collectors need to not give in to these ridiculous prices for an outdated mold.

Back